1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

nKPro no Anti alaising on ATi/XFX 6870 2GB

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Terry Evers, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Hi, i picked up a copy of nKPro yesterday and i quite like the Sim, but have a slight problem regarding AA. Cant seem to get it enabled via the ingame slider, nor can i force it from the Catalyst. (tried to override with diffrent AA types) Allready tried messing with the nk3d.cfg but no joy.

Any suggestions/ideas would be appreciated.

2. U cant put it on max inside game so the solution is put it off inside game and from catalyst full.

Btw what do u mean u cant put it from catalyst?

3. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

I
    I'd be interested to hear of a solution as I have the same problem with nvidia GeForce GT545

4. What i ment was that having it off ingame and forcing it through the catalyst control panel doesnt do anything for me. Just cant get anti aliasing to work at all ..

5. Ah,u mean u put from catalyst the Aliasing full but u dont see diference ingame?
    Well sry cant help with that..
    My only thoought is check for latest drivers(personally now i have the 13.1 drivers) if ur up to date then try re-installing them?

6. Nah,
    Thanks for the suggestion, but drivers are ok. Every other game works just fine (I have over 50 installed atm) and when browsing the web it seems im not the only one with this issue regarding nKPro ..

7. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. I have a HD 6850

You must assign a new application to the nks.exe in the 3D application settings

And then just config the options you want ... here im trying the max settings but getting some lag ... but graphics looked much better after founding the right settings

Edit: actually not much better but a bit better:)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ok ill have a look at making a specific profile first see if that does anything.
    Thanks for the suggestions guys, gives me something to go on.

10. Thanks again! Making a costum profile worked like a charm :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1