1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

nKpro for £4

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Justin Swan, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks Justin. Never owned nKpro, so now I've added it to my collection;).

• Like Like x 2
  3. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

You shouldn't be disappointed Philip.

I didn't realise it was available on disk. Will be ordering for my collection.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Yeah, I'm looking forward to having a proper drive with it when it arrives. I played the demo ages ago, but I was doing iRacing back then so never made the purchase!!

Hopefully it will get me really in the mood for AC when it hits the virtual shelves:).

5. Woohoo!! My copy of nKpro arrived this morning, so hopefully tonight I can get some driving in :)

6. Just ordered this, not even sure if I've tried the Demo before but it will be added to the collection for £4 :D

7. Having tried most of the cars for a few laps this evening I can safely say that I'm feeling ever more confident about Assetto Corsa;).

Until then I'll get plenty of enjoyment from nKpro:thumbsup:.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Just saw this promotion on Game (uk):

http://www.game.co.uk/en/nkpro-racing-187819?pageSize=20&categoryIdentifier=348203

Great deal for anyone who doesn't have it already. I must remember that you are supporting a small and very talented team. They all deserve much more (just saw "Indie Game: The Movie" last night lolol).

To Stefano:
    Did you check your pockets? It seems you are being robbed.... lol
    Hope this low prices doesn't affect your incomings (if it does I may remove this topic...:rolleyes: ).

Keep the good work ;)

Ps: Am I posting on the right place?

edit: I post this topic at AC. Didn't knew there were a post about this in netkar thread, so........ can any moderator delete this topic? Sry

• Like Like x 1
  9. Maybe if you want to support them buy it for full price directly to them..

My 0.2 £

;)

10. Fred I already did (a long time...), twice. It was more directed to doubtful user... it's just 4 £ and I don't think KS will lose money with that sales (they made a deal with UIG Entertainment I guess). Hope not. Please warn me if I'm wrong.

11. When I said YOU it was generally speaking buddy ;)

Maybe Aristotelis could tell us :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Purchased nKpro, i can't believe i didn't pay for it much earlier on :(

• Like Like x 1
  13. For those who are interested, netKar Pro 1.3 is now available for 4.99 EUR from their official site.

And up to 1st March, you'll also get to AC Tech Preview ;)

http://www.netkar-pro.com/main

nkpro.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  14. Just downloaded it, Is the full game really around 1Gb?
    Or do I need to have the disk and then update to 1.3?

15. No need to have the disk, mine was a direct download. If you have all the cars and tracks, that's it.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Stereo

Stereo
    Premium Member

I purchased a copy too, still getting the hang of the FFB... I can feel things happening but I don't know how to react.

Is it normal for the brakes to be very sensitive out of the box? I have a DFGT so the pedals aren't great, but it seems like under any circumstances, I can lock the FF 1600's fronts up in the first 20% of travel. It's just hard to tell what is part of the realism, and what means the control configuration should be tweaked.

17. Yup, it takes a few laps for it all to start getting heated up and working.

I think F8 brings up the input graphs, check that. If 20% gets you 100% of braking, you'll need to adjust something.

18. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Still haven't played this yet. Am I missing much?

19. Yes :p

20. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Just had a spin.not too bad :) I need to get modding