GT6 Nitro Endurance Series - Signups and Discussion

Welcome to the Nitro Endurance Series (NES)!
I'm looking for 15-16 serious possible entrants for LMP1, LMP2, and GTE categories for what I hope will become a multi-race series (supposedly 10 races), and not just a one-time deal. When the series will start is yet to be decided.

The proposed schedule with race length goes as shown:

1. Indianapolis Road Course - 30 Minutes

2. Nurburgring GP - 30 Minutes

3. Laguna Seca - 20 Minutes

4. Circuit de la Sarthe - 1 Hour

5. Fuji - 30 Minutes

6. Spa - 40 Minutes

7. Silverstone - 30 Minutes

8. Red Bull Ring - 30 Minutes

9. Daytona Road Course - 40 Minutes

10. Suzuka - 30 Minutes

Below is the entry list which will be filled up overtime:

LMP1:
Audi R18 - Richard Hill
Audi R18 -
Toyota TS030 - william_sandahl
Toyota TS030 -

LMP2:
BMW V12 -
Audi R10 -
Audi R8 -
Pescarolo -

Deltawing:

GTE:

CLASS SPECS/REGULATIONS (Not intended to match FIA):

LMP1
(Closed Top)
Power: 530hp
Weight: 900kg

LMP2 (Open Top)
Power: 510hp *(BMW V12 - 490hp)*
Weight: 1000kg *(BMW V12 - 1100kg)*

Deltawing (Run stock)
Power: 344hp
Weight: 490kg

GTE
Power: 500hp
Weight: 1150kg

If weight cannot be made in class, the driver must add ballast to their vehicle to meet regulation. In GTE, for every 50kg over, an increase in 10hp will be allowed!

* The BMW V12 has very low drag and is very nimble in the corners with default LMP2 specs; therefore, a decrease in HP and increase in weight is set to match the entry with its class

A points system is set to be in place and will go as shown below:

REGULAR SCHEDULE
1st:
25 points
2nd: 18 points
3rd: 15 points
4th: 12 points
5th: 10 points
6th: 8 points
7th: 6 points
8th: 4 points
9th: 2 points
10th: 1 points
11th-16th: 0.5 point *

1H Le Mans
1st:
50 points
2nd: 36 points
3rd: 30 points
4th: 24 points
5th: 20 points
6th: 16 points
7th: 12 points
8th: 8 points
9th: 4 points
10th: 2 points
11th-16th: 1 point *

*Half a point (1 point at Le Mans) will be awarded to any car classified lower than 10th in the general classification of an event

I hope to hear from some of you soon as I can already see this league/series becoming something to look forward to!

Leave your PSN name with your entry request so that I know who you are in-game. THANKS!

Last edited:
Great idea :) the TS030 seems nice so that's what I'd like :). Could go for the pescarolo if someone more available would want it though. :p
Excellent, you're all signed up! More information regarding the series will come later on when more people fill some spots. Mind though if you list your PSN name so that I know who you are in game? (Unless of course your username here is also your PSN name)

I would be really interested in a league like this. Depending on days and sign ups but I do hope that this goes ahead. Sign me up not sure what car but I am thinking of the Audi r18

Alright, awesome. I've created a club using the new GT6 community features, ID #1003537, that will be the new home for the league. I'll sign you up in one of the Audi R18 positions temporarily in case you change your mind. Welcome aboard!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back