• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Nissian GTR on then Black ice

Discussion in 'R3E Setups' started by Shifterdog, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Shifterdog

Shifterdog
    Premium

Ratings:
    +0
    When driving with the Nissian GTR on Nordschleife VLN or 24h. No matter what I do, I can not get a good smooth run, it's like sliding on black ice. It is located at the entrance of the Nordschleife where Grand Prix ends. All other cars I have no problem with the entrance. I was wondering if someone else is having this problem or is it my bad driving skills.

2. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen Premium

Ratings:
    +551
    You should upload your setup.

3. Shifterdog

Shifterdog
    Premium

Ratings:
    +0
    I have tried all kinds of setting from standard to wacko. No matter what I do. It's still like driving on black ice, not only that place but several places. Do know what to do....maybe not drive it.

4. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium

Ratings:
    +1,215
    Usually a very stiff setup will create that effect, I have that on Spa with wtcc14.
    What does go first, front, rear? Entry of the corner, mid, exit?
    It also (like in my case) be driving style, try to brake earlier or use a higher gear

5. Shifterdog

Shifterdog
    Premium

Ratings:
    +0
    Right over the high point of the track and going down...then it slides like crazy with not warning of breaking loose...like its uncontrollable.