Cars Nissan Skyline GT-R R33 LM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I was wondering does a Nissan Skyline GT-R R33 LM exist for Assetto Corsa?

I am sure I remember seeing one before. I can't really remember.

Does anyone know?

Thanks.

I mean if there was ever a Nissan Skyline GT-R R33 LM mod for the game? I think there is but it was never released. I am not sure.
510b30fa31e74447313a2fae93c41d17.jpg

While its easy to mistake the two I think you mean this and unfortunately I dont think it will be released. Anytime soon at least.

510b30fa31e74447313a2fae93c41d17.jpg

While its easy to mistake the two I think you mean this and unfortunately I dont think it will be released. Anytime soon at least.

Thank you. That's the one. It's a shame if it will never be released. I have always wanted to see that car in-game actually.

Are there some licensing issues with that particular mod? Or is it just a private mod?

honestly im not sure and thats the leading trend with the car, enough is done me to make the physics and release it myself but it wouldnt be ethically sound to that without permission which ive not received yet

honestly im not sure and thats the leading trend with the car, enough is done me to make the physics and release it myself but it wouldnt be ethically sound to that without permission which ive not received yet

Ah ok, I understand now. Thanks for clearing that up. If it ever get's released I think it would be good to see the liveries of the car from the 1995 and 1996 24 Hours of Le Mans as well.

Did you make the car yourself then?

I noticed on the YouTube video for the car when you are testing it, the driver shifts gears on the right hand side, though the gear stick is on the left?

In the future I was actually hoping to see the Japanese Grand Touring Cars from the 1990's era in Assetto Corsa. I doubt that will ever happen, but it would be an excellent addition to the game.

I noticed on the YouTube video for the car when you are testing it, the driver shifts gears on the right hand side, though the gear stick is on the left?
Ah ok, I understand now. Thanks for clearing that up. If it ever get's released I think it would be good to see the liveries of the car from the 1995 and 1996 24 Hours of Le Mans as well.

Did you make the car yourself then?
Do note that it isnt the GT1 car its the JGTC car that was later converted for GT1 though I have the feeling it wouldnt take much effort at least on the exterior to make it into the GT1 car.

I also didnt model it, the video is a first convert showcase nothing can really be taken from that video

I was on a conversion for a very good model
from an actual game but the mapping is weird so it needs to much time todo it.
but its possible
unbena31.jpg

Last edited:
mapping problem is solved now looking for a good !! painter to help making some liveries for the car

are u intrested help me painting liveries for a mod for rf1 and later for AC and AMS
PLZ PM ME !!

these liveries have to be done in 2k or better 4k

base model

race version with modified race wing and wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 417 16.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 281 11.2%