• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Cars NISSAN SKYLINE BNR32 Gr.A CALSONIC 1990 0.9.2.1

BNR32 Gr.A CALSONIC 1990

1. vorg

vorg

Ratings:
    +27
  2. ltcars

ltcars

Ratings:
    +327
    The ui_car.json is missing

3. succha

succha

Ratings:
    +0
    Great mod here!!

4. vorg

vorg

Ratings:
    +27
  5. Slim83

Slim83

Ratings:
    +1
    Mod isn't working since last update, when i starting AC comes a ERROR message from this car!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Colnem

Colnem

Ratings:
    +3
    Hello

Sorry, but doesn't work...

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. vorg

vorg

Ratings:
    +27
  8. Gevatter

Gevatter

Ratings:
    +109
    Thanks for the update, the car feels even better on v10 tires :)

One problem is that I think the car is a bit too fast and needs some balancing. I did a couple of laps around Bathurst. Now that's a mod track, and therefore I don't know how accurate it is, but on my third lap ever I managed to do an easy 2:12:8, while the real life track record for the Nissan set in 1991 is 2:14:5 (https://www.motorsport.com/tracks/mount-panorama-circuit/history/#Lap_records).

In regards to top speed, the fastest car in 1990's Group A in Bathurst was one of the many Sierra 500RSes with 295 km/h (183 mph) on Conrod Straight (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Panorama_Circuit#Conrod_Straight), while with one or two clicks of adjustment on fifth gear the Nissan in AC can do well above 315 km/h (195 mph).

Even taking all this information with a grain of salt and accounting for inaccuracies in measurement, the discrepancies are quite big IMO. I understand this is not a final version, but I wanted to share my impressions of this otherwise great mod.

9. gorzasty

gorzasty

Ratings:
    +7
    Strange thing with this car... after install I've got 0 for all the RPMs on power graph. In the game car cant move... First time such a thing for me. The same story with Your next Nissan too. What could it be???

10. Marc Boer

Marc Boer

Ratings:
    +0
    Both the downloaded Nissans do 'crash' the game and bring me back to the interface.

11. Grizzly62

Grizzly62

Ratings:
    +0
    hello there,
    Is there any update coming out for this? As I think as of the most current update I cannot launch or drive this vehicle and am taken back to the menu every time I try to take it out. I've looked around and saw that perhaps the file configuration has changed since the last update to this vehicle. Would love to get it updated as your work looks fantastic and I love to drive this classic Group A GTR.

All the best!