1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Cars NISSAN SKYLINE BNR32 Gr.A CALSONIC 1990 0.9.2.1

BNR32 Gr.A CALSONIC 1990

1. vorg

vorg

Ratings:
    +25
  2. ltcars

ltcars

Ratings:
    +246
    The ui_car.json is missing

3. succha

succha

Ratings:
    +0
    Great mod here!!

4. vorg

vorg

Ratings:
    +25
  5. Slim83

Slim83

Ratings:
    +1
    Mod isn't working since last update, when i starting AC comes a ERROR message from this car!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Colnem

Colnem

Ratings:
    +3
    Hello

Sorry, but doesn't work...

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. vorg

vorg

Ratings:
    +25
  8. Gevatter

Gevatter

Ratings:
    +53
    Thanks for the update, the car feels even better on v10 tires :)

One problem is that I think the car is a bit too fast and needs some balancing. I did a couple of laps around Bathurst. Now that's a mod track, and therefore I don't know how accurate it is, but on my third lap ever I managed to do an easy 2:12:8, while the real life track record for the Nissan set in 1991 is 2:14:5 (https://www.motorsport.com/tracks/mount-panorama-circuit/history/#Lap_records).

In regards to top speed, the fastest car in 1990's Group A in Bathurst was one of the many Sierra 500RSes with 295 km/h (183 mph) on Conrod Straight (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Panorama_Circuit#Conrod_Straight), while with one or two clicks of adjustment on fifth gear the Nissan in AC can do well above 315 km/h (195 mph).

Even taking all this information with a grain of salt and accounting for inaccuracies in measurement, the discrepancies are quite big IMO. I understand this is not a final version, but I wanted to share my impressions of this otherwise great mod.

9. gorzasty

gorzasty

Ratings:
    +7
    Strange thing with this car... after install I've got 0 for all the RPMs on power graph. In the game car cant move... First time such a thing for me. The same story with Your next Nissan too. What could it be???

10. Marc Boer

Marc Boer

Ratings:
    +0
    Both the downloaded Nissans do 'crash' the game and bring me back to the interface.