AC Nissan Primera@ Silverstone National Wed 19th Nov 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Pretty much boring race, had a bit of fun with my weird pit stop, when I accidentally filled up full tank, and was searching where I can change my tyres :D So the second stint was a bit more interesting, but when I catched Christian Lozanov, he just drove to the left ant stopped for a second, what gave me a few second lead and I just kept it until the finish. Great race guys! :thumbsup:

Here stands the complete Muppet who with 5 minutes of qualification remaining feels the need to get distracted and leave his machine only to return and find that 4 laps of passed with a random idiots car sat on the grid playing the extra chicane game.

As the nominated village idiot of the day and I stand here bare cheeked and beg forgiveness. I offer to you all who may have been impeded, distracted or otherwise negatively impacted by such a ridiculous and poorly executed balls up, my sincerest apologies, and will wear my Dunce with a big D hat for the remainder of the week as penance.

yup, I fell fowl to your mobile chicane...on lap 1. somebody nicely said "watch out, stationary car" as I was side by side with some one I said "where.....oh there" as I was flying through the gravel. oh well still a good race :)

somebody nicely said "watch out, stationary car"
yes, this was only 2 seconds before I approached to the scene of the crime with some cars in front of me swerving around the (not) rolling chicane. Was able to just throw my wheel to the left and got handed a 5-sec-penalty. But well, better than crash into it. :D

After some other touching with someone who was a bit laggy I decided to pit on lap 6 on position 13 instead of later in the race. After the pit-stop I was 16 or 17 but had a free track and was able to set the fastest time of the race on fresh tyres.

After some laps Nathan Pearce joined me (coming out of pits). We had a nice fight. But my tyres got hot and I was not able to hold him behind me. After a mistake of him I was able to got that position back. But it was only a joy for a short time.

So I finished with a great 4th place.

Reactions: Si

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back