rF2 Nissan NISMO GT500 @ Palm Beach - Sunday 13th August 2017

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
it works it just locks down pitstop strategy etc as soon as you leave pits in quali so if you dont have a setup saved and ready before quali starts you are stuffed
Ah okay, that just means that Fuel is one of the options that needs to be removed from the list of restricted things :)

I can fix that no issue. Was that the only thing causing issues?

My first race also was pretty happy with my qualy time but messed up after a few laps and went down the grid. Had a blast though will definitely try again.

Matthew,

sorry for helping you off the road in turn 1, I #@#ed up my braking point (I couldn't see it because I was behind you. Pretty big sign that I need a different braking marker sorry!).

Enjoyed the race, cannot believe how rusty I am, I only got back home Sunday night. My damn work will interrupt my (promising. not, ha ha) racing career again for the next 6 weeks.

Matthew,

sorry for helping you off the road in turn 1, I #@#ed up my braking point (I couldn't see it because I was behind you. Pretty big sign that I need a different braking marker sorry!).

Enjoyed the race, cannot believe how rusty I am, I only got back home Sunday night. My damn work will interrupt my (promising. not, ha ha) racing career again for the next 6 weeks.

That's all good mate it happens wasn't racing to be serious just a bit of fun

Well, that race a was a little bit painful, didn't realize parc ferme was on and ran some stupidly high cambers for qualy. Had to take hards in my pits, because the mediums barely lasted 20 minutes. Really happy with my qualy time though, somehow found 8 tenths from my PB, and race pace was good for the first 3 or 4 laps until the tyres dropped off.

Really fun car to drive. The race length seems quite good too, with a mix of strategies in the field.

Cheers everyone.

Ah okay, that just means that Fuel is one of the options that needs to be removed from the list of restricted things :)

I can fix that no issue. Was that the only thing causing issues?
I think that was the main one. if anyone else had issues with parc ferme i am sure they will speak up.

Sorry that I had to bow out of the race. Got a FFB glitch that made it nearly impossible to drive. Need to get it sorted or no rF2 for me :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back