Nissan Juke GT-R

Nissan has released the first official pictures and a video of the super-crossover. The baby is called Juke-R

2011-9-27_-_ersteinfos_nissanjukemitgt-r-motor_-_nissanjuk_2609.jpg

And has a 3.8 - liter V6 bi-turbo petrol engine from the GT-R under the hood. It owes its bold appearance flared wheel arches, a split rear spoiler, new bumpers front and rear and massive 20 - inch wheels with forged aluminum rims.

In addition to the 530-hp bi-turbo V6 takes the JUKE-R six-speed dual-clutch transmission in a mid-mounted, and the modified four-wheel drive the GT-R and also the interior of the compact crossover combines the features of the Juke and the high performance athlete. While the Juke-R retains the reminiscent of a motorcycle tank center console of the production model, the dashboard has been redesigned to accommodate the display and the seven-inch, adjustable LCD display of the GT-R.

The sports seats have a five-point safety belts, roll cage meets the safety standards of the FIA and the vehicle will give maximum rigidity for the ultimate in performance.

There are two individual pieces of the super-crossover: a left-hand drive and right-hand drive version. The first tests on the road should be completed in November. Series production is planned.

Basically for me, an ugly car, but with this modification, he looks really well ....
What do you say to that?

I don't see the point of this car. Nissan spent a lot of money to build a car from a GT-R thats actually worse than the original. Basicly this is a GT-R with a Juke-like outher body shell, Nothing is retained original. Lowered, widened body, cockpit moved backwards etc.
It would be awesome if it was built by a man in a shed like these:
Merlin V12 powered Chevy Bel Air
Or this:

A good example for a factory build :wink::

Now we're talkin bout a real car car here guys!

x11cact032.jpg

550+hp 0-60 in a rumoured 3.9 seconds and "Feel in the seat of you pants" Acceleration and torque. Unlike most "Japcrap" hey i'm Japanese,i'm allowed to say that lol! lack heavily in the torque department. I'm very selective of which Japanese cars i like. Oh yeh and your wife and kid are comfortable too! Throw on a set of Magnaflow exhaust and the noise alone will make the R35 hide underneath its rear spoiler!.:tongue::D

Sorry R35 fans but it is a overpriced car that a old lady can drive to the supermarket.:frown:

Better yet i'll take one of these too!:cool:

img2934xg.jpg

I have to say I like this car, at least the idea. In the same way I like the Renault Clio V6. I'm not a fan of the skyline models except the KGC110, but this one is quite cool. Would have been nice with an even smaller car, more subtle design and with the engine in the back, but this is cool too.

Now we're talkin bout a real car car here guys!

x11cact032.jpg

550+hp 0-60 in a rumoured 3.9 seconds and "Feel in the seat of you pants" Acceleration and torque. Unlike most "Japcrap" hey i'm Japanese,i'm allowed to say that lol! lack heavily in the torque department. I'm very selective of which Japanese cars i like. Oh yeh and your wife and kid are comfortable too! Throw on a set of Magnaflow exhaust and the noise alone will make the R35 hide underneath its rear spoiler!.

Sorry R35 fans but it is a overpriced car that a old lady can drive to the supermarket.

Better yet i'll take one of these too!

img2934xg.jpg

Love 'em !

I'd have a CTS-V with the darker rims though ! A bit like the Hennessey V700 ?

For the Vette I like them all but it got to be the amazing Z06 Centennial Edition !

I have to say I like this car, at least the idea. In the same way I like the Renault Clio V6. I'm not a fan of the skyline models except the KGC110, but this one is quite cool. Would have been nice with an even smaller car, more subtle design and with the engine in the back, but this is cool too.

nismofestival2008sunday.jpg

Yup Yup! I'am a fan of the R32/34's though, Good eras. Love to have one just like this!

076xz.jpg

For the Skyline I only like (Actually I find this one very epic) the good ol' RWD race-spec 2000GT-R like in your pic there !

Otherwise I also find the R-32 very nice...

The rest are just plain tuner cars for me...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back