rF2 Nissan GTR & Corvette @ Silverstone - Wednesday July 3rd 2013

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I'm in.
Last race all other cars disappeared from the grid and I drove the whole race alone. My position updated every time I finished a lap and I was 7th in the end but I didnt see a single car in the whole race. If anyone has a solution for this it would be much appreciated. My guess is µtorrent which could have caused some sort of connection problem but i'm testing all kinds of things now.

its always best to leave the net bandwidth open when gaming, ping is king, as they say, (in my head they do anyway!).
The likes of uTorrent take massive amounts of bandwidth, even if you restrict it to have of what your dl rate is.

Stefan, I'm in buddy boy!

Sorry to hear that m8. These cars are not open wheelers with huge downforce. They do go slower around the corners, but a good setup helps.

On second thought, any setup tips I can use to make it less understeery without throwing the back out? I am so used to Formula cars that these things' setups throw me way off course. I really wanna race this, but it's no fun with all the understeer.

Maybe stiffening all the springs? I like a softer suspension though, especially at the back, but if this helps, why not?

On second thought, any setup tips I can use to make it less understeery without throwing the back out? I am so used to Formula cars that these things' setups throw me way off course. I really wanna race this, but it's no fun with all the understeer.

Maybe stiffening all the springs? I like a softer suspension though, especially at the back, but if this helps, why not?

I got a setup amost done, it's stable and pretty balanced. I could give it to you tonight online :)

I am at work now so, no files by hand...

gtr-vs-vett-jpg.38875

Event Details
Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GT
Car: Corvette and Nissan GTR
Track: Silverstone
Mod: download here
Weather: Random
Road condition: Green - Natural processing
Tyre wear: x2

Time Schedule
19:00 GMT - Practice
19:30 GMT - Qualification