Resource icon

Skins Nissan GT-R LM Nismo 2015 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Crivitz Chris submitted a new resource:

Nissan GT-R LM Nismo 2015 - Nissan GT-R LM Nismo 2015

A conversion of #UD# Assetto Corsa skins for rFactor 2.

Special thanks and all credits go to him for creating these fantastic cars and permission to release them. I only did the easy part.

Just place the folder in your rFactor2 directory and enjoy!View attachment 145601 View attachment 145602 View attachment 145603

Links to the original skin can be found here
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/nissan-gt-r-lm-nismo-2015-21.11272/...

Read more about this resource...

I placed this in my rFactor 2 folder, as instructed. I see the files there when I look for them via file explorer, but in the game, I can't see the cars. Why?
Everything should be good. It should show up in the list, next to the default cars as "2015 LM #21 - Nissan Motorsports" "2015 LM #22 - Nissan Motorsports" and "2015 LM #23 - Nissan Motorsports"

No,extract the 7zip file first. I haven't seen the content myself but either there is a rfcmp in there or the skin itself. The first can be installed via the launcher, the second have to copied into your tge settings folder ;)

EDIT: Think it's easier to just read the description of the download :roflmao: Extract and put into your rFactor directory!

Last edited:
No,extract the 7zip file first. I haven't seen the content myself but either there is a rfcmp in there or the skin itself. The first can be installed via the launcher, the second have to copied into your tge settings folder ;)

EDIT: Think it's easier to just read the description of the download :roflmao: Extract and put into your rFactor directory!
I can't find the directory file in Rfactor 2 I can find diretx. I'm currently trying to download the mod

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back