rF2 Nissan 370z Team up/swap @ Brianza - Wedenesday April 17th 2013

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
no problem:) , haven't practiced really so wasn't sure to participate, thought because you had no teammate i would participate to make it a proper race for everyone. Have fun tonight!

Ian, my hands still hurts a lot, so ..... mayby you could team up with Frederic Schornstein
He has a great setyup and you both have tested driver swaps.

Let me know what you guys think. My hands could need a rest, so they are ready for the wheel next sunday. :)

Ian, my hands still hurts a lot, so ..... mayby you could team up with Frederic Schornstein
He has a great setyup and you both have tested driver swaps.

Let me know what you guys think. My hands could need a rest, so they are ready for the wheel next sunday. :)

Hey Stefan,

I just spoke to my buddy to have a beer tonight before I read your message, so unfortunatly for the event I'm no longer available tonight..
Hopefully someone else will join later today to take over from you so I can race you sunday:thumbsup:

Hey Stefan,

I just spoke to my buddy to have a beer tonight before I read your message, so unfortunatly for the event I'm no longer available tonight..
Hopefully someone else will join later today to take over from you so I can race you sunday:thumbsup:

Okay, I will race tonight if there is no replacement for me.

Kevin Cox : I tripped on the street yesterday and don't have any skin left on my hands and knees. My knees are okay (besides being old and worn out), but my hands are very painful when I have to hold something. I tried last night, but it was just too painful. :(

Kevin Cox : I tripped on the street yesterday and don't have any skin left on my hands and knees. My knees are okay (besides being old and worn out), but my hands are very painful when I have to hold something. I tried last night, but it was just too painful. :(

Sorry to hear that Stefan, but that's what happens when you go on an all day drinking session :whistling:

I will try to do my best to give you an easy time on your stint and thanks for still driving despite your hand.

Guys, I'm trying to log into server but I'm being treated as spectator. Yes, I did remove the +spectator parameter, saved, shut down and start again..nothing :(

I even tried with -spectator but same....

Is it happening to you too?

you nee
Guys, I'm trying to log into server but I'm being treated as spectator. Yes, I did remove the +spectator parameter, saved, shut down and start again..nothing
:(

I even tried with -spectator but same....

Is it happening to you too?
You need to put -spectate to join as driver or +spectate to join as spectator. Don't type +spectator or -spectator as that doesn't work. ;)

Had a lot of fun tonight.

Your still quick @Mariusz Wisniewski . Great to see you back on track again. :thumbsup:

Do like this driver swap format as while your spectating it's gr8 to chat and down a few pints too. :D

Look forward to next week. :)

Fun race. I did a massive qualy lap 8 tenth better then my pb. I was slow at the start due to very long gears and 100l fuel. I lost 2 places and claimed one back quickly on the straight after the lesmos I was on the outside of Mariusz Wisniewski and I was in his blind spot and got on the grass at 235 kph spun a few times and managed to avoid all barriers and a big tree by small margins. After that I was a bit angry and pushed hard (lost 15sec) and got 1st place back.
I was really pushing. Then I took it easy for some laps and then pushed again, because Craig was going fast. After my stint I looked at my times and every single one was below 1.32 or 1.31, that was probably my most consistent run in rfactor and I was going fast. After the stop we had a 40 second lead, but unfortunately Stefan had some issue, but we still finished 2nd.

Really fun race enjoyed at least listening to TS. Windows 7 and my soundcard still hate each other -.-.
Grats to the winners and all other drivers.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back