rF2 Nissan 370z GT4 @ Portland International Raceway - Sun 29Oct17

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thanks again for hosting guys, awesome way to kick off a Sunday morning :)

Turns out the issue I had was a gfx driver crash so I'll do a clean install there and hopefully sort that out. Otherwise though it was a great intro to rF2 with some really enjoyable racing! Once I'd gone a lap down, I carried on for a while longer but eventually went back to the pits to avoid getting tangled up with the leaders. Enjoyed the spectating anyway from there on ;)

Top tips also about Simhub. I'll probably trial it on my phone, then get hold of a tablet if it works out. All the best guys and hopefully catch you again soon.

Livestream Race & Hotlap.

Hello everyone! What race yesterday more fun, did not want to cause an accident and I decided to arrive at the first curve the last one. When I had gotten the most difficult, a look at the Z1 and end up in the grass, stupid mistake but I will learn little by little. I apologize if I covered some overtaking did not give enough space, for me the car was very complicated. I'm getting to know a lot of circuits and new cars for me and although Antonio escapes me with that damn new steering wheel that he bought and the set-ups that happened to him Jamie :( I'm having a lot of fights with some of you very funny. .

Regards!

Last edited:
Awesome combo! was really fun :)

Pity I messed up my setup, the changes I made destroyed my front tyres.
Ran default setup today as a test and tyre wear was like others had mentioned.
Can we go again, please!!!
My tyre wear after the race:
FL: 16 FR:40
RL: 92 RR:94
y4m-Q-GPYeoR41kDFHl1xOJZp67ta0bDBfx5Jr37_M0gUkLqPr8UQnjER4AmIlXNvOayecFXf6xM3IUZOgJUWmQbPVLsDksC4z9xayiqI4g92wyh5S0ogJc5OMfpfYiSyNAgxBeV5dSQM101Ma8J_eXqrY1Jd3uBpCyS1yXlrQnkFEjz2H6KxW6ALSvugVp2-rhq_hk-2ZmSlLmM27SFX_5zg

y4m-Q-GPYeoR41kDFHl1xOJZp67ta0bDBfx5Jr37_M0gUkLqPr8UQnjER4AmIlXNvOayecFXf6xM3IUZOgJUWmQbPVLsDksC4z9xayiqI4g92wyh5S0ogJc5OMfpfYiSyNAgxBeV5dSQM101Ma8J_eXqrY1Jd3uBpCyS1yXlrQnkFEjz2H6KxW6ALSvugVp2-rhq_hk-2ZmSlLmM27SFX_5zg
I'm curious to know what you did with your setup. I changed some settings (very randomly) and luckily enough i didn't compromise my tyre life. I will be more carefull next time.

Totally, great combo!

Nice tyre app too, really clear readout. Some that I've seen are too busy but that's spot on :)

I'm curious to know what you did with your setup. I changed some settings (very randomly) and luckily enough i didn't compromise my tyre life. I will be more carefull next time.
The cold tyre pressures were way too low. Other than that is was basically default except the wing and the gearing.
Looks like the low pressures caused the tyres to overheat and wear out real quickly.

Totally, great combo!

Nice tyre app too, really clear readout. Some that I've seen are too busy but that's spot on :)

SimHub mate! @Shawn Jacobs is the Guru and that was his great work (I only added the pressures).
He has a cool overlay we use on RF2 for SimHub, so its more than just the tyres (in that image), lap times, delta to your session and overall best, race positions etc. It's really nice :)

The cold tyre pressures were way too low. Other than that is was basically default except the wing and the gearing.
Looks like the low pressures caused the tyres to overheat and wear out real quickly.

SimHub mate! @Shawn Jacobs is the Guru and that was his great work (I only added the pressures).
He has a cool overlay we use on RF2 for SimHub, so its more than just the tyres (in that image), lap times, delta to your session and overall best, race positions etc. It's really nice :)
A-ha cool, yeah OK I see now why you recommended SimHub when I asked over TS! I'll definitely have a fiddle around with that when I get chance.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back