1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Released Nikko Circuit

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder Projects' started by mianiak, Dec 17, 2009.

1. mianiak

mianiak

Ratings:
    +16
    1.1 Update includes wet track and raining track.

Located in Tochigi-ken (ken = state), Nikko Circuit is a small local track used for all forms of motorsports. 1.035km / 643.12mi long.

Tochigi-ken is home to many Automobile makers and hosts a variety of testing tracks, Twin Ring, Motegi Circuit, Subaru test course, Bridgestone Kuroiso test course, Honda R&D centre, etc, etc.

http://forum.racedepartment.com/downloads/rfactor-tracks/7/nikkocircuit_v1-0-rar-2106/

Thank you all for the awesome support that is readily available in these forums!

2. Emery

Emery

Ratings:
    +273
    < Pssst... the decimal place for miles went the wrong direction... should be 0.643 miles rather than 643 miles! :) >

Nicely done and a great addition to the small tracks available in rFactor!

3. Emery

Emery

Ratings:
    +273
    Oh, and to spread the branding of it as "your track", make sure it's published at rfactorcentral.com, nogrip.com, racesimcentral.com (when they're back online), blackhole motorsports, and a few non-English-language sites, maybe like fr-racers. ISI's home site, rFactor.net, has their "community" page where there are links to lots of other sites.

4. Satangoss

Satangoss

Ratings:
    +2
    Very nice graphics, neatness done! :good:

Attached Files:

5. mianiak

mianiak

Ratings:
    +16
    DOH! [​IMG]

Thanks for the compliments, I have put it on rfc and nogrip, they are waiting approval. I couldn't get srw to work lol and I'll try those others, thanks for the advice.

6. mianiak

mianiak

Ratings:
    +16