Resource icon

Skins Niki Lauda Updated racesuit, helmet & gloves for RC1 1.0 FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
blackcelica submitted a new resource:

Niki Lauda Updated racesuit, helmet & gloves for RC1 - To continue with the RUSH theme, here is Niki Lauda Updated.

View attachment 75193
Ok then, here it is. My personal favourite suit and the Helmet I use (even on my avatar). To go with my James Hunt I present the Legend Niki Lauda. Fully updated to work with the latest driver model so go and re-create some 'one on one' battles on the track......enjoy.

Read more about this resource...

2014-12-18_00019.jpg
2014-12-18_00016.jpg

Quick question, where exactly do I drop the files? Is it in the "drivers skin" folder? If so ho do I install both Hunt's and Lauda's skins if the files seem to be named the same way.Perhaps I need to drop the 2 folders? Pardon my ignorance by the way, I've installed both new tracks and plenty of cars but never driver skins.

Quick question, where exactly do I drop the files? Is it in the "drivers skin" folder? If so ho do I install both Hunt's and Lauda's skins if the files seem to be named the same way.Perhaps I need to drop the 2 folders? Pardon my ignorance by the way, I've installed both new tracks and plenty of cars but never driver skins.
The driver suit are dropped into your chosen cars\carname?\skins\skinnames? Folder

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 263 13.6%