Nico Rosberg

Villenueve is one of the absolute greats? ..greater then Schumaher you say!
You know ive watched Jacques drive
facepalm.jpg

You have also just shown you have a pin-sized understanding of Formula 1 in general.

I could dissect your post but it´s just way to much really.
Impressive that you managed to pack in so much wrong in one post.

You have also just shown you have a pin-sized understanding of Formula 1 in general.

I could dissect your post but it´s just way to much really.
Impressive that you managed to pack in so much wrong in one post.

i was able to get some sleep,so lets hear your disection

but try and use your own words,dont copy/paste stuff like you usually do

and try keep it short..i cant do 3ple shifts on here like you

i was able to get some sleep,so lets hear your disection

but try and use your own words,dont copy/paste stuff like you usually do

and try keep it short..i cant do 3ple shifts on here like you
Are you sure you got enough sleep? Did you actually read all of the dissecting sentence?

I´m afraid that if i had responded, the same type of message will come back and sprinkled with some confusion on your part.

At least i incorporate people who´s words weigh more then yours or mine, you just enter lala-land and take argument from some imaginary tree.

tumblr_m5hd4tD9621qlzispo1_500.png

no,you're absolutely right..u do confuse me...in fact i look at that last picture u just posted and thats exactly how i picture u..no joke..same look,expression ....i have no clue about that gibberish u wrote either...

moreover,its pretty clear to me u haven't been watching F1 for more then 5-6yrs(thats an overestimated guess) ,but u do have unlimited time on your hands and u read stuff around the net ,so you can fool the average joe that u actually have a clue about the things you copy and paste here

moreover,its pretty clear to me u haven't been watching F1 for more then 5-6yrs(thats a guess) ,but u do have unlimited time on your hands and u read stuff around the net ,so you can fool the average joe that u actually have a clue about the things you copy and paste here

Damn....you caught me....
This is what i have been saying about you being in lala-land making things up from thin air.

On the word "Villeneuve" your immediate reaction was:
You know ive watched Jacques drive (...)
which shows, that Jacques is the only Villeneuve you're familiar with, which in turn indicates a slight ignorance on the topic.
It's like hearing, that Nelson Piquet was a very good F1 driver as well, and reacting with uber-rage about a young dude who was made by the team to crash, so his teammate would win a race.
Oh, wait, you DO know about the FIRST Nelson Piquet, right? :unsure:

im not interested in discusing a driver that died 30 odd years ago...especially when he is being compared to someone like Schumacher,simply because you cant compare cars from such different era's
Is he one of the greats? Sure ,the man was one brave driver ,who had little regard for his life and back then that was big! But Is he greater then Schu?....not in this life! So i naturally went with the more logical choice ...his son,who at least has one WDC to his name and someone that has actually raced in the Schumacher times with the same cars

im still waiting on the dissection
And i´m still waiting on you figuring out how to read frankly.
No offence but it´s the third time you have failed to see the message.
It´s not hieroglyphs...

Edit: gotta love the "ancient history" as well, Gilles died just 2 years before Ayrton made his debut.

Edit2: I never thought i would say this but in this last year, you Ivan, have changed quite a bit.
Maybe it´s just me but that´s the feeling i get.

Seeing as Schumi drove during the years of driving assists and later ridiculous downforce, yes, Gilles is seen much higher, racing cars that took balls. No electronics.

Ever seen him drive that dreadful 126C ? That, that is ****ing insane what he did with that car.

Not to take anything away from Villeneuve's achievements, he really was by far the best driver of his time, but in my opinion, really only that. In the late 70s/early 80s, the competition was not that strong. The era of Fittipaldi & Stewart was over and Lauda was on his break. I think Villeneuve really only outshone everyone because the other drivers were not that good. So in conclusion, I don't think he was as good as Prost/Senna/Mansell/Schumacher.

Also about the "number of championships doesn't matter, all that matters is what a driver can do in an inferior car": Even Senna never won a WDC in an inferior car. Schumacher on the other hand did ('95).

Also about the "number of championships doesn't matter, all that matters is what a driver can do in an inferior car": Even Senna never won a WDC in an inferior car. Schumacher on the other hand did ('95).
Let´s not forget the mistakes Hill and Williams did.
Hell even Herbert won in that car, twice.
It wasn´t like he took a Minardi or Toleman and won a WDC with it.
unless we consider the RB8 to be inferior as well.

Schumacher´s titles, all of them has come from one car designer. Rory Byrne.
I´m pretty sure this is the same path Vettel is on, but with Adrian Newey.
Arguably the two greatest designers in modern days.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 233 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%