• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nicest cockpit view?

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Oscar, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Oscar

Oscar

Ratings:
    +43
    Which car do you like driving in cockpit view? Loving ferrari's wheel ;)

2. Paul Lock

Paul Lock

Ratings:
    +483
    Im enjoying the RB cockpit.

3. Peter Hooper

Peter Hooper
    Premium

Ratings:
    +7,918
    Haven't tried them all yet (only McLaren, Red Bull, Force India and Mercedes) but have to say that the cockpit view is greatly improved this year. I can actually drive the Mercedes now which I was never able to do before because the nose was just too high!!

4. Dmitry Zaharov

Dmitry Zaharov

Ratings:
    +396
    HRT is my all-time favorite

5. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race. Premium

Ratings:
    +6,167
    Liking Redbull at Moment but havent tried many.
    Did interesting test however. Lat year I just had to drive Tcam as it was faster in my view.
    Really wanted to drive cockpit this year. Did a warmup at Spa then 2 hot laps T-Cam then changed view and 2 hot laps Cockpit.
    Time diff .950sec to......Cockpit. Hooray I will sit in the car now. Much more fun than on the engine cover and as quick.This alone has increased ny "immersion" lots.

6. Peter Hooper

Peter Hooper
    Premium

Ratings:
    +7,918
    Welcome to the cockpit brigade David lol This years cockpit is much better than last years. I think they have got it just right this time.

WOOHOO.. just realised I have gone past the 1,000 post mark!!

7. Daniel Triana

Daniel Triana

Ratings:
    +18
    I've been racing with RBR most of the time (Toro Rosso is very similar), however I picked Ferrari for a custom GP and it was beautiful, I still play with RB since the engine just sounds amazing IMOI've been racing with RBR most of the time (Toro Rosso is very similar), however I picked Ferrari for a custom GP and it was beautiful, I still play with RB since the engine just sounds amazing IMO

8. Daniel Triana

Daniel Triana

Ratings:
    +18
    my phone sucks

9. Scott Webber

Scott Webber

Ratings:
    +2,397
    1. Force India
    2. Red Bull is a really nice cockpit
    3. Renault
    4. Mclaren is pretty good
    5. Ferrari is decent

10. Gareth Squires

Gareth Squires

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't really think it matters to me. I really enjoy getting into a different car and thinking, right wheres the DRS light and getting to grips with the different wheels!