1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Nicest cockpit view?

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Oscar, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Which car do you like driving in cockpit view? Loving ferrari's wheel ;)

2. Im enjoying the RB cockpit.

3. Haven't tried them all yet (only McLaren, Red Bull, Force India and Mercedes) but have to say that the cockpit view is greatly improved this year. I can actually drive the Mercedes now which I was never able to do before because the nose was just too high!!

4. HRT is my all-time favorite

5. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

Liking Redbull at Moment but havent tried many.
    Did interesting test however. Lat year I just had to drive Tcam as it was faster in my view.
    Really wanted to drive cockpit this year. Did a warmup at Spa then 2 hot laps T-Cam then changed view and 2 hot laps Cockpit.
    Time diff .950sec to......Cockpit. Hooray I will sit in the car now. Much more fun than on the engine cover and as quick.This alone has increased ny "immersion" lots.

6. Welcome to the cockpit brigade David lol This years cockpit is much better than last years. I think they have got it just right this time.

WOOHOO.. just realised I have gone past the 1,000 post mark!!

7. I've been racing with RBR most of the time (Toro Rosso is very similar), however I picked Ferrari for a custom GP and it was beautiful, I still play with RB since the engine just sounds amazing IMOI've been racing with RBR most of the time (Toro Rosso is very similar), however I picked Ferrari for a custom GP and it was beautiful, I still play with RB since the engine just sounds amazing IMO

8. my phone sucks

9. 1. Force India
    2. Red Bull is a really nice cockpit
    3. Renault
    4. Mclaren is pretty good
    5. Ferrari is decent

10. I don't really think it matters to me. I really enjoy getting into a different car and thinking, right wheres the DRS light and getting to grips with the different wheels!