1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NH2 Friday Night Xfinity League

Discussion in 'Xbox One | NASCAR Friday Night Heat Series' started by Michael Watts, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Michael Watts

Michael Watts
    XB1 Gamertag: michaei watts

Ratings:
    +1,233
    Reserved

• Beer Beer x 1
  2. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

Ratings:
    +1,233
    Reserved

3. Rob

Rob
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3,090
    Anything happening? If this takes place at 9p or later, I can join.

Have no idea what is going on with this series, it the level of interest.

4. Peter Hooper

Peter Hooper
    Premium

Ratings:
    +8,472
    Just a quick heads up for anyone unaware of it. The game is reduced to £29.99 here in the UK, a £10 saving over the release price.

Unsure if there is a similar reduction overseas though. My finger ius hovering over the buy option as we speak :unsure:

5. Rob

Rob
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3,090
    I think this might be the wrong website to try and start a healthy NASCAR series on. I hope it happens, but it's crickets in here at the present. We are all wiling, but also involved in different things.

6. Peter Hooper

Peter Hooper
    Premium

Ratings:
    +8,472
    I posted it in the general game thread too. It doesn't look like it will get any traction here anyway. The first game only generated pretty lukewarm response so I agree its not looking likely.

Is anywhere else running anything with it? I've been looking around but doesn't seem to be much going on. Plenty of guys trying to start something up on various sites but Just a quick heads up for anyone unaware of it. The game is reduced to £29.99 here in the UK, a £10 saving over the release price all falling on deaf ears.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

Ratings:
    +1,233
    Well I think we could get drivers from their Thread on Reddit. But you can't host a league there. NASCAR Heat doesn't have a dedicated forum. But the Dev's are in contact or get their feedback from the Reddit threads. And there are some people looking for a league. But with the Holiday's coming up Support for said league would be slim indeed. Now when January ramps up and we get closer to racing again I think Interest will peak.

• Like Like x 2