2010 Nations Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can always gather people and then sign up. Thats what I will do since last years team Scandinavia was a total joke (sorry guys but it's totally true) since I was the only active driver, the rest had left and it was more like a 1 man team.

NGP S3 - Team Registration

This is where Team's are opened and are registered to enter into the Nations Grand Prix.

Registration is not needed until Round One of the Nations Grand Prix and teams can still add in more players throughout the season

To enter, fill in this template with your team details:

Team Name (and#) -

Team Manager -

Skin (download link) (Not needed for prologue, but can be edited in after registered)-

Team Members -

what we did last year was once the team is set the team picks the manager.
you can race for any of those countries but i would go with the uk as they have several more than russia and luithania. what countrie in the uk do you live in just in case we have a team for england or wales (drivers signed up for those)

ok, ill sign for england, but if there is Russian or Lithuanian team, then you can put me in there, if they dont have enough ppl, i dont mind to be honest. but prefer Russian team :) i bet it is going to be exiting racing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 250 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 182 7.8%