2009 Nations Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like last year, there will be threads for each team so dont think the organisation will all need to be done now :D

Scotland did very well last year, here are last years final results (Thanks to Yoeri Gijsen for getting me these)

Attachments

• NGPS1.png
    NGPS1.png
    55.4 KB · Views: 279
Note learnt from last year - if you sign up to a countries team and are assigned a race but then cannot make it get in touch asap. obviously there will be the odd occassion that that doesn't allow this but some teams sufferred as a result of this having no cars on the grid... not that i'm complaining too much... Scotland finished above England :D

The other bit we learnt was we all needed to nobble the Finnish car... that was just too fast with four wheels! I recommend they drive with three wheels this season. Was going to suggest blindfold but after the races they put together I'm sure they use the force!

Why have different point systems been chosen for Feature and Sprint?

Good question :p

Well at first, Ben and I had decided to have the same points for both races. But then Ben suggested having different points for the Sprint and Feature, Like A1GP in real life.The feature race will merit more points as it is longer.

Note learnt from last year - if you sign up to a countries team and are assigned a race but then cannot make it get in touch asap. obviously there will be the odd occassion that that doesn't allow this but some teams sufferred as a result of this having no cars on the grid... not that i'm complaining too much... Scotland finished above England :D

The other bit we learnt was we all needed to nobble the Finnish car... that was just too fast with four wheels! I recommend they drive with three wheels this season. Was going to suggest blindfold but after the races they put together I'm sure they use the force!

:lol: Yeah, good point with the teams. I remeber Belgium and Australia last season having a least minute pull out and their was no reserve driver to take their place.

Yeah, from what I know there will be no Niklas Vesterinen (aka Mr. NGP) this season :( But they still have some awesome drivers. I think they are the ones to beat this season.

Speaking which, I'm an American Racer. Finally races scheduled at a time I can actually make (21:00 GMT = 9pm):woot2:

Thats the idea Jack :) Im glad we have had a good response from people from different timezones, looks like the timing had been successful.

Last years videos too:

Monza Sprint:
Monza Feature:
Vara Raceway Feature:

Well, I'm not sure who is forming a USA Team or if one is already in existence, but either way, I want in. USA driver applying for a position with a USA racing team. We've got until March 10th, for teams to apply, yes?

Yeah, there a few people who want to form a USA team, so I doubt there wont be one :) You need to become a racing club member before you join the league of course Jack :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back