2009 Nations Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we have Friday night races with the Americans at 9pm EST and nobody seems to mind... Friday afternoon would be a walk in the park, I'd think.

Except for those that have day jobs :-(( I might have to suck it up and figure a way to take every other Friday afternoon off. Hmmmmmm.........

Is there anyone taking charge of organizing a US team???

I wanna make a team for the United States so if ur american and wanna do it just say so. Lets get U.S. in the running!

I would love to join for sure :) if Holland gets a team up then let me know ;). Havent been driving a lot lately but now totally up for it :D.

Steven, Im not forcing you but it might be better if you could race for USA as they might be stuck for numbers because of the timing.

Kevin, Where are you :disdain:? Would be nice to built again team Germany. I would be in, somebody else from Germany :search:?

Kevin doesnt play Simbin games anymore :fwd2:so I dont think he can play a part in this league.

I hope i can get a american team going but i'm not to sure if i can make because i just leave school at the time it starts. Idk if i can make in time to do the race but sure i cant make qualy.

Yeah, responding to yourmain news post Austin, we have tried to fit the league in for everyone, not just americans as they have their own league so they aren't priority. There are too many Saturday leagues as the RDFOC and the RDSTL are both on Saturdays. Sunday nights would then exclude the Asian and Australian community. Any later on Friday's and that would exclude western european countries which would cut out Team Poland, Finland etc.
Myself and Ben have discussed this for a very long time and we have came to the conclusion that this is the best time for the whole world, if it doesnt suit you then that's to bad but we can't change the whole league for one person :)

Also remember guys, this is just chat. To ask any questions about the league ask them here:
http://forum.racedepartment.com/rd-nations-grand-prix/27642-rdngp-s2-q.html

Steven, Im not forcing you but it might be better if you could race for USA as they might be stuck for numbers because of the timing.

Could do so. lovely to drive for the Country of my fiance :flag:
Still 100% dutch my self do. Getting a greencard as it seems around end 2010.
But if some Americans want to drive and can around the european times I surely wanna help them out if the Dutch have enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back