• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Skins NFS Tournament Class A Templates 1.0

Paint templates for the Ferrari 512TR & Lamborghini Diablo VT

1. A3DR

A3DR
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3,115
  2. hal4000

hal4000

Ratings:
    +246
    Hi A3Dr, just one little thing. When I open the .PSD there is only one layer. AO is merged with the wireframe. There is no separate wireframe layer. Maybe you forgot to separate them? Or is it me and my limited knowedge and I'm doing something wrong? Cheers.

3. Ben O'Bro

Ben O'Bro
    Premium

Ratings:
    +967
    working good in photoshop for both cars: one layer for the AO, one layer for the wireframe :)

4. hal4000

hal4000

Ratings:
    +246
    Oh ok. Must be a Gimp thing then. Never had the problem. Cheers Ben.

5. hal4000

hal4000

Ratings:
    +246
    Yeah, seems that Gimp sometimes won't open layers when opening PSD files. Never ever had this problem. Been using Gimp for ages. What a bummer. Is there anything you can do there A3DR? Every single one of your templates work perfectly ok. only not these 2.

Edit:

Maybe you could make an .xcf version? Or just make them the same way you did with your other templates? Thanks.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
  6. A3DR

A3DR
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3,115
  7. A3DR

A3DR
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3,115
    Check out the update, hidden the wireframe and saved the psd, should look good in Gimp now. That's the only difference with my previous templates (don't use Gimp so I didn't know).

• Like Like x 1
  8. Benutzername

Benutzername
    I breath a lot. I guess i just really like air. Premium

Ratings:
    +2,524
    I used GIMP a lot and also have Photoshop installed.
    I've put the layers from PS into GIMP and saved the xcf.

So if it still ain't work, i can provide a usable .xcf file if needed.

• Love Love x 1
  9. hal4000

hal4000

Ratings:
    +246
    Hahaha, what a mess... Since you've hidden the wireframe, it won't show up now. Still only one layer, but only AO. So Benutzername, would be great if you could upload the xcf's somewhere for me. Thanks guys...

10. A3DR

A3DR
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3,115
    Well if you have the AO you can still change the color, it's the only thing it's good for anyway... or are you crazy enough to do a 2D skin with that? lol, for a fully paintable car you'll need a 3D template... or go crazy in the attempt :roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
  11. neddyie116

neddyie116

Ratings:
    +1
    NFS on the 3DO was the first car game I ever played;) This is a brilliant mod and I can't wait try the other cars in the future:):)

12. Benutzername

Benutzername
    I breath a lot. I guess i just really like air. Premium

Ratings:
    +2,524
    I am putting myself to the fullest possible use which is all, I think, that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/b2ylcwxb358qgav/NFS_Class_A_XCF_Templates.rar

• Love Love x 1
  13. hal4000

hal4000

Ratings:
    +246
    And you're calling ME crazy? Hahahaha. Was just looking at those keys and the little labels on those windows.... hahahahaaaaaa.... Anyway, it's just a case of patience and perseverance my friend;). I've been a scale modeler my whole life. Just try to scratch build an aircraft interior at 72nd scale that nobody is gonna see anyway. Been called crazy a couple of times hahaha.

Edit:

Thanks a lot Benutzername, brilliant!

• Like Like x 1