Next update/hotfix

Just curious when the next update might be? Obviously with the holidays and their move not much is to be expected if at all.

I really am not worried about content updates or anything such as that, but just hoping they fix/improve some of the bugs created from the last update(can't race at Zolder or Brandshatch, race finish order messed up) that were not present before and maybe a slight improvement with the mulitplayer ping and livery issues.

or maybe a hotfix to sort those?

Just curious when the next update might be? Obviously with the holidays and their move not much is to be expected if at all.

I really am not worried about content updates or anything such as that, but just hoping they fix/improve some of the bugs created from the last update(can't race at Zolder or Brandshatch, race finish order messed up) that were not present before and maybe a slight improvement with the mulitplayer ping and livery issues.

or maybe a hotfix to sort those?
Here`s an email I received from Hannes at S3 a couple of days ago:
As for the upcoming update, we do not currently have a specific date set. We are aiming for a release within the next few weeks, but we want to make sure this one gets properly tested so we minimize the risk of new big bugs. This makes the release date a bit more fluid as if we do find an issue we would have to fix that before release which would push back the release date anyway. So, giving a specific date would not really be useful. This first update of the year will be bug fixes, but in the updates coming after that there will be new content and features.

So, we're not dead. We're still working and have some exciting things on the way that we will be able to show at a later date.

So no real information then, just the usual "in the next few weeks".

Here`s another email from Hannes (S3):
There will be a live stream next week as announced here: https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/dev-stream-4-post-your-questions.134/ (also on our FB). In this live stream there will be quite a few things shown off regarding future features, and on the forum we are quite present to answer whatever questions we can. Overall I think communication will start ramping up again, so there won't be as long periods of silence again.

The first patch of the year is mostly just bug fixes (although quite a few of them), but we've also now added the feature so the game saves your game between each session in a Championship race weekend, rather than just after the end of each weekend.

Best regards,

Hannes Wallstedt
Sector3 Studios

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back