1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Next update/hotfix

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Sean Kenney, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Just curious when the next update might be? Obviously with the holidays and their move not much is to be expected if at all.

I really am not worried about content updates or anything such as that, but just hoping they fix/improve some of the bugs created from the last update(can't race at Zolder or Brandshatch, race finish order messed up) that were not present before and maybe a slight improvement with the mulitplayer ping and livery issues.

or maybe a hotfix to sort those?

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. If everything goes as it did in the past months we should get an update around mid-Jan.
    I'd say in the week of the 19th... :cautious:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yeah assumed then.

Just didn't know if they could get a hotfix in or something before then, when they get back into the office etc... :)

4. Its got to be coming soon:):):)

5. Maybe update the Gr5 cars by adding the FABCAR? Would be sweet.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. The Fabcar (and its liveries) has been announced for early this year in the last dev stream.

7. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

maybe just a big bug fix ?

Andi

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I know, and what they showed looks promising. That's why I am hopeful that it will be in the next update or soon thereafter.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I hope so, I think there is enough content for a year, its time to focus on new features and iron out the known bugs.

10. Never enough content!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I'm just here for the snacks Premium Member

But also, always some bugs to be worked out. Lack of content doesn't prevent us from enjoying what we have, bugs can though.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  12. Never enough! lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. Not in steam, not gonna see an update until then I gather.

14. I think a constant dripfeed of new content is a must for the business model, to keep the cashflow going.
    I think S3`s business model is based on that of the drug dealer.
    You know, you get a taster for free, and once you`re hooked, you just have to keep going back for more.
    Then, before you know what you`re doing, you`re robbing little old ladies just so you can get your hands on that Ferrari 250 GTO that`s just been released...:geek:

• Like Like x 3
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  15. James Cook

James Cook
    Marcas fan

Exactly. Regular content releases are a necessity for the product to survive. F2P doesn't pay the bills otherwise.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright

Where is this Ferrari you speak of, and where's the nearest old lady I can rob to pay for it?? :geek:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

• Haha Haha x 1
  17. Now that would be an Experience worth the name!!! :thumbsup::roflmao::cry::laugh::cry::roflmao::thumbsup::inlove:

By the way, R3E have made a small update on steam!
    Did we get the hotfix? (Don't have time to check it now)

18. I have not notis anything changis...yet

19. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright

Waiting anxiously to hear the results of this small update.......................:geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek:

20. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

Should be announced on FB soon.