Next sale on RRE content?

Anyone know a date or a period? wanna get all tracks and some cars. Can't decide between Radical SR9 Judd and Radical SR9 AER wich is more fun to drive.

I think, Simbin won't tell us a specific date for special offers, because many buyers would just wait for sale and not open their wallets now.;)

Referring to the Radicals ..... i don't really know it, but i think both will drive very similar, because of same weight and same horsepower. Yes ..... different engine, but performance should almost equal, looking at the leaderboards.

Well...Ill still wait till multiplay, your testimonial about the multiplay and sales before deciding to buy this. :)
This is the first Simbin game for long...long time that I haven bought on release day because it lacked vital features to me. :(

Last edited:
I also really enjoy the graphics and sounds
SimBin have come through real well on there package
I can retire Race 07 knowing R3E is the next best sim
I also have Assetto Corsa its really good to swap and compare both
Now that I have these best sim titles and a cockpit almost ready
Its going to be good real good

Last edited:
I also really enjoy the graphics and sounds
SimBin have come through real well on there package
I can retire Race 07 knowing R3E is the next best sim
I also have Assetto Corsa its really good to swap and compare both
Now that I have these best sim titles and a cockpit almost ready
Its going to be good real good

If you get tired of hot lapping and want a good challenge, try the Apex Hunter mode or the Competition mode. Apex Hunter is pretty fun to try to hit the apexes and still finish a lap below a certain time. It goes in three different levels of difficulty, rookie, advanced and expert, each time getting tougher. It puts you in different cars and different tracks and I can honestly say it will make you a quicker driver on those tracks if you continue to work towards achieving higher levels of difficulty. Competition mode is nice because you get to compare your time against everyone else on the leaderboard and work towards beating them on each lap.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 497 39.2%