1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Next mixed Class race.

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Ross Balfour, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

I wont do a poll as more tracks will be added and I also will be using this thread every week to see what track will be next.

Here are the suggestions so far (Please choose one)

HFS Valley:
    Moirana:
    Watkins Glen : Ryan Callan
    Roeun:

2. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium Member

Spa would be another option

Just so we know, what are you looking for in a track?
    Ledenon :)
    Also, don't forget ones we've used before like Cadwell and Ledenon :)

3. Always fancied an event at Watkins Glen...

4. From the tracks I know I think maybe suzuka is best dunno what the nascar loop @ watkins is but probably a shorter version. With these mixed class races maybe it is better to use tracks where people feel confortable at. Last choice was mosport and tbh it did not fit very well with the speed differences as it is allmost all highspeed. Getting of the line and let people pass or the other way around was hard...

5. Watkins glen has algo a GP and long version besides the Nascar....so that can also be used :wink:

6. suzuka doesn't work online - we tried it for an f3000 enduro and had to change at the last minute because it was randomly minidumping peeps....

7. What about Speedforce, Zolder, Kyalami, Hungaroring ... or even some of the street circuits?

8. Street tracks? In a mixed class race? Are you a little bit nuts Lee??!!

EDIT: the 'eek' smilie has gone :( *me goes to look for it*

Found one: :shock::eek::eek:

9. What about mugello?

10. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Ok I have made my decision to go for Watkins Glen. Stay tuned for thread!