• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Next Level Gtultimate Rig - What does anyone know?

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by jonabonospen, Feb 20, 2014.

1. jonabonospen

jonabonospen

Ratings:
    +0
  2. Phill Routledge

Phill Routledge

Ratings:
    +16
    Hi Jona,

I have this exact rig and all I can say is you will not regret the purchase!

3. jonabonospen

jonabonospen

Ratings:
    +0
    Any specific pros and cons Phill? Have you a comparison against any other rigs (looking at GT Omega as an alternative)

4. rizzee

rizzee

Ratings:
    +33
    i 2 am looking at this rig but im gonna get the stand first as it will be ideal to go under my desk and change over to fps games if i wanted 2.also review here of the stand.

5. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Ratings:
    +966
    For that money you can get a game pod gt2 currently with £200 off.

6. Kjell Eilertsen

Kjell Eilertsen

Ratings:
    +1,244
    No info on that rig from me sadly, but I just wanted to point out that a brand spanking new Obutto Ozone will cost you the same;

I am saving up for the Ozone simply for the fact that it's one of very few rigs I've seen that lets you comfortably play other games (such as Battlefield 4 etc) due to its swiveling keyboard tray.

7. Joe Moore

Joe Moore
    Premium

Ratings:
    +79
    We're the wheel mounts to could be made a bit better , but the seat adjustable and comfort is amazing and accessories are endless , plus free shipping ,great price ,over all i am very happy .

8. rizzee

rizzee

Ratings:
    +33
    all that money and all that wheel deck wobble no thanks its awful for the money.