1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Next Fridays [02.05.] Update speculation thread

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Ralf Ääro, Apr 20, 2014.

1. No speculation thread. Whats up here?

My speculation is, we might get some sort of MP. Would be bad for me, because I am at a real racetrack that Weekend and can not try that out.

And on top of that, I think we get more damage.

PS: is there a lotus left, we might get? :D
    • Haha Haha x 1
  2. 98T god dammit!!!!!!

• Haha Haha x 5
  3. Multiplayer as I finally have 50 mbit then :D
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Tomaz Selcan

Tomaz Selcan
    Premium Member

I think it's time for multi.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

After so many atempts on been positive over the MP release,this time it really looks like they have no choice...it will be v0.9 for sure and bugs needs to be sorted out before final version...but hold on,i won`t bet yet...we might get MP in the 0.9.5 version....so...soon?
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Kacper Kolodziejczyk

Kacper Kolodziejczyk
    Keep calm and race on! Staff

I'll be happy with whatever they bring. I'd take just proper damage model and maybe a car or two. I'd absolutely love to see MP but even that would keep me happy. Of course I'd love the 98T to be the car or the 2-11 GT4 , but wouldn't complain if it was something else (perhaps the SLS, but I'd say that's highly doubtful before 1.0 and I'd guess it will be given to us on release of 1.0 to be exact).

My guess though for what will probably be added is the final one of the Evoras, the SR if damage was to be implemented, just to get us testing the damage rather than driving a fun new car for ages. :)
  7. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

I've given up trying to speculate. I'm always wrong ahaha.

I'm just gonna hope we get multiplayer.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  8. Its got to be multiplayer soon as they will need to iron out any bugs :rolleyes:
    Also gives us a chance to feed back on issues :rolleyes:
    997 gt3 also needs to be added for green hell :thumbsup:
    mmmmmm green hell ;)
  9. Leemstradamus

Mid pack attack!

I think that anything I type will be wrong so I predict an update lol!
    • Haha Haha x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I am very scared about MP. Remember it was the only thing that really sucked in NKP? And they release it at the END of beta? That's... scary. I hope they are not just trying to hide it because it is bad.

Anyway, really loving the game so far.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Joel

#NR6 Premium Member

Lotus 98T, Multiplayer, Modding Menu, More Tracks, Ferrari LaFerrari! Brin' it on Kunos!
  12. museumsteve

Premium Member

New pic on their Facebook page ;)

I'd like this at Spa ;) although the car is already in AC so wonder why the pic
  13. I'm hoping for 5 new cars, five new tracks, career mode, multi, a free G27 wheel, full damage, pit stops, sparks and rain. Anything more would be a bonus :laugh:

But predict a delay for anything due to Easter holidays:D
    • Haha Haha x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Is Spa the only track left to get now?
  15. In competition with ISI, I fully expect Kunos to release a hovercraft for us to use. ;)

EDIT: Also I hope they'll bring out a fix for the turn 1 invisible wall at Vallunga. I want to race around there in some of the low powered cars but I don't want to risk hitting that invisible wall and getting annoyed. :/
  16. The only thing that I'm expecting on Friday 25th is Dark Souls 2 for PC ;) Even Assetto will have to wait for it's turn when DS is out :D
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. No, we still have Silverstone National, Trento Bondone hill climb, and Spa :D

for me in next update, just give me all GT2, GT3, & GT4 cars :p
    I really want this car :p
  18. Has a hillclimb stage been confirmed or rumor?
  19. Kacper Kolodziejczyk

Kacper Kolodziejczyk
    Keep calm and race on! Staff

20. Cool, looking forward to that. Hillclimb courses are always fun. Right now R3E has two fantastic Hillclimb courses.