News from Atari France

gtr-evolution.com is registered by SimBin
ala: http://forum.racedepartment.com/gtr-evolution/4428-gtr-evolution-official-website.html

And a weak translation from the French atari website

* 5 new classes of cars for a total of 30 new models including the Corvette C6R, Aston Martin DBR9, BMW M3 GTR, Koenigsegg CCGT and Spyker C8 Spyder GT2R.
* Discover for the first time in a game 'WTCC' monsters of Class WTCC Extreme (Extreme Alpha Romeo 156, BMW 320si Extreme ...) model series (Audi R8, Dodge Viper SRT/10 ,...)
* Share! Settings, cars ghosts and many others may now be shared between players directly from the game It is time that others know that you're the best!
* World Rankings through a table of the best players available for all circuits, since Thursday and from the official website.
* New Studio replay to save your best races but also the instant replay seen during races.
* Run for your country! The game automatically detects your country and indicated during the race. The rankings country or inter-country are also now available.
* New mode 'Extreme Arcade. With more debris and damage, behaviour and physical amplified fire escapes huge pots, you can forget the steering realistic for some time and leave room for action and fun.
* While the content of Thursday RACE 07 - the official game of the championship WTCC reviewed and optimized, taking into account the cable players.
* 49 unique cars in 12 classes with over 500 variations (touring cars, GT, formulacars and sportscars).
* 19 circuits in more than 40 different arrangements, including for the first time the legendary Nürburgring Nordschleife in its final configuration.
* The streets of Macao to the lines of Monza, GTR Evolution offers real circuits, reproduced in identical with a diabolical precision.
http://www.fr.atari.com/pc/gtr-evolution-expansion-pack-pour-race-07-647.html

Hopefully one of our French members would be kind enough to provide a better translation

* 5 new classes and 30 new models including the Corvette C6R, Aston Martin DBR9, BMW M3 GTR, Koenigsegg CCGT, Spyker C8 and Spyder GT2R.
* For the first time in a game of the "WTCC" series, discover the "WTCC Extreme" monsters (Alfa Romeo 156 Extreme, BMW 320si Extreme ...) and standard supercars (Audi R8, Dodge Viper SRT/10 ,...)
* Share! Settings, ghosts and more can now be shared between players directly in-game. The time has come for the other drivers to realise that you're the best!
* World Rankings of the best players for all tracks, available in-game and on the official website.
* New replay theatre to save your best races but also instant replays as seen during races.
* Compete for your country! The game automatically detects your country and displays it during races. Rankings by or between countries are now available.
* New 'Extreme Arcade' mode: With more debris and damage, amplified physical behaviour and huge exhaust flames, you can forget realistic driving for some time and make room for action and fun.
* All the original "RACE 07 - The official WTCC game" content, reviewed and optimized by taking into account players' feedback.
* 49 unique cars in 12 classes with over 500 variants (touring cars, GT, single seaters and sports cars).
* 19 circuits in more than 40 different configurations, including for the first time the legendary Nürburgring Nordschleife in its current layout.
* From the streets of Macao to the straights of Monza, GTR Evolution offers real circuits, reproduced with painstaking accuracy.

Try Belgium fries then instead :smurf:
Will this involve mayonaise in some way......?

About the Evo add on though,this line in the list of features has got me thinking.....* All the original "RACE 07 - The official WTCC game" content, reviewed and optimized by taking into account players' feedback.

Workable pit stops with options?,headlights lighting up the night track races?,also looking forward to the RD Extreme Arcade Mode nights :circuitzolder: :jumping: :ambulance:.

Will this involve mayonaise in some way......?

About the Evo add on though,this line in the list of features has got me thinking.....* All the original "RACE 07 - The official WTCC game" content, reviewed and optimized by taking into account players' feedback.

Workable pit stops with options?,headlights lighting up the night track races?,also looking forward to the RD Extreme Arcade Mode nights :circuitzolder: :jumping: :ambulance:.

I hope we get replays with custom skins working better than 15 fps, Thats all I ask for :) :angel:

I don't know about you guys, but the purist in me is not feeling comfortable about having fantasy cars ("extreme WTCC") and a full arcade mode in a Simbin game...
I think I would have prefered if they left these two features out of the game.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.3%