1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News from Atari France

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Simon Trendell, Jun 4, 2008.

1. gtr-evolution.com is registered by SimBin
    ala: http://forum.racedepartment.com/gtr-evolution/4428-gtr-evolution-official-website.html

And a weak translation from the French atari website

Hopefully one of our French members would be kind enough to provide a better translation
  2. thx simon

cant w8
  3. Good news. Sounds like a lot of fun! :D

Really looking forward to driving Evo in the Racing Club, or maybe even in a league...
  4. Not sure about the Arcade mode myself, will still be better than GRID though..

I should also credit Beastux @ RSC.
  5. * 5 new classes and 30 new models including the Corvette C6R, Aston Martin DBR9, BMW M3 GTR, Koenigsegg CCGT, Spyker C8 and Spyder GT2R.
    * For the first time in a game of the "WTCC" series, discover the "WTCC Extreme" monsters (Alfa Romeo 156 Extreme, BMW 320si Extreme ...) and standard supercars (Audi R8, Dodge Viper SRT/10 ,...)
    * Share! Settings, ghosts and more can now be shared between players directly in-game. The time has come for the other drivers to realise that you're the best!
    * World Rankings of the best players for all tracks, available in-game and on the official website.
    * New replay theatre to save your best races but also instant replays as seen during races.
    * Compete for your country! The game automatically detects your country and displays it during races. Rankings by or between countries are now available.
    * New 'Extreme Arcade' mode: With more debris and damage, amplified physical behaviour and huge exhaust flames, you can forget realistic driving for some time and make room for action and fun.
    * All the original "RACE 07 - The official WTCC game" content, reviewed and optimized by taking into account players' feedback.
    * 49 unique cars in 12 classes with over 500 variants (touring cars, GT, single seaters and sports cars).
    * 19 circuits in more than 40 different configurations, including for the first time the legendary Nürburgring Nordschleife in its current layout.
    * From the streets of Macao to the straights of Monza, GTR Evolution offers real circuits, reproduced with painstaking accuracy.
  6. hopefully you can also put that manually
    (don't mind representing the Dutches....but like to represent relaxing Caribbean :))
  7. Yes, and what about a French man living in the UK? What country am I supposed to represent?:D
  8. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Belgium? :jumping:
  9. everybody is welcome
  10. Impossible, I don't like French fries :D
  11. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Try Belgium fries then instead :smurf:
  12. Will this involve mayonaise in some way......?

About the Evo add on though,this line in the list of features has got me thinking.....* All the original "RACE 07 - The official WTCC game" content, reviewed and optimized by taking into account players' feedback.

Workable pit stops with options?,headlights lighting up the night track races?,also looking forward to the RD Extreme Arcade Mode nights :circuitzolder: :jumping: :ambulance:.
  13. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

I hope we get replays with custom skins working better than 15 fps, Thats all I ask for :) :angel:
  14. haha, would be nice Gareth :) it annoys me if i try to make a vid on Race 07... even though its fine when i render it in vegas, its just annoying trying to record at lower FPS.
  15. I don't know about you guys, but the purist in me is not feeling comfortable about having fantasy cars ("extreme WTCC") and a full arcade mode in a Simbin game...
    I think I would have prefered if they left these two features out of the game.
  16. Some form of comfirmaton from SimBin's own site

SimBin | Award winning game development

Doesn't appear in the navigation yet however.

The game will also include the GP version of the Nürburgring.
  17. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

i think countrys will be based on IP's for Online Use.
  18. noooo :s

i hope it comes out in July
  19. I feel you m8, same thing here Dominican Republic living in Spain:D