1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

News and Announcements - APC League - Season 2

Discussion in 'PC | F1 2015 APC League' started by Milos, Jul 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Milos

Milos
    Had things gone my way, who knows.. Premium Member

Here I will post all the important announcements for the league. The thread will be locked so that only announcements stay. If you have issues with my announcements, reply in the discussion thread

2. Milos

Milos

as I may have been terrible with updating the drivers and constructors standings in a separate thread last season, they will be updated in the race threads, hopefully regularly.

3. Milos

Milos

okay, regarding this game is actually playable online after a patch or on LAN+Tunngle, I will announce some new rules of the league.
    -As the game's corner cutting system is complete and utter :poop:, I would like every participant to record their qualifying lap. It can be recorded even using your potato, but I wish to see footage that your fastest lap in quali was 100% legal. Failure to do this will mean an instant DSQ from the race. A faulty lap will however only mean a time penalty.
    -I also with everyone to turn on their potatos for the entire race too. And show me video footage of their fastest race lap. (no, the lap 1 fastest lap glitch doesn't count :p)
    -You may also put forward an investigation process against another driver if you feel like he is cheating. I will ask the driver to provide me the footage of his POV of the lap you requested to see, and we will come to a conclusion weather the driver was indeed exceeding trak limits. But be aware: You can only put an investigation on 5 laps!! This is to avoid abuse of the system, and just avoid me having to watch through 2 hours of footage to find nothing.
    -If you accidentally corner cut, make sure to purposely lose time as you can avoid getting a penalty that way!
    -We'll scrap the 2 second penalties, they will be much, much harsher.

I'll also announce the calendar right now:

Pre-season:
    1) Abu Dhabi
    2) Mexico
    (just to see who is corner cutting and who's not, so we can get a reputation of everyone)
    Race calendar:
    1) Melbourne
    2) Bahrain
    3) Magyar Nagydig (Hungary)
    4) Monza
    5) Hockenheim (I assume it's in the game due to the 2014 season)
    6) Austria
    7) Shinnez Grun Prok (China)
    8) Japan
    9) Spa
    10) Spain
    11) COTA :cry::cry::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
    12) Sepang
    13) Singapore
    14) Silverstone
    15) Abu Dhabi
    16) Mexico
    17) Canada
    18) Sochi
    19) Monaco
    20) Brazil

I hope you guys like the calendar and the new rules!!

4. Milos

Milos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.