1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newest Gaming Chair

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Eric. K, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Damn...just ordered one :p
  2. You too. huh? :p Now I need to buy a bigger house to fit it somewhere...
  3. Oh I solved that already, I booted the Mrs out and just sold the kids (Ok, I gave them away, ok, I paid to have them taken) but anyways, now I have a spare gaming HOUSE!!!!!! Wheeeeeeeee! :p
  4. Good thing to know you can still find a man with his prorities straight. :D
    • Like Like x 1
  5. MrPix

Project Immersion

back to reality.........
  6. Alex Ball

Alex Ball
    Web Nerd

That's not actualyl a bad price for it really - when you compare how much other people charge for similar things.

I like it
  7. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Nice chair, you can invite your dentist at home!
  8. Maybe if the dentist fitted a small camera to the drill, you can watch him drill your teeth on 3 eyefinity monitors :O
  9. Hehehe, I could see it now, patient tells the dentist what to do because he can see what the dentist is doing :) On topic though, that seat is pretty impressive, but someone would have to figure out how to mount pedals and have them slide under the seat when not needed for it to be practical for me :)
  10. I think it's highly overpriced.. What do you get, slowly moving screen mount, a chair and some rubbish Bose speakers... For 6000$ ? Oh yeah, some leds too...
  11. No highs, no lows, it must be BOSE.. :D

What can this chair do other than moving the display mount up and down?
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I smell a dodgy technician among us ;)
  13. I was sold on the cupholder! :p But Seriously 6k for basically a chair on hydraulics (that I guess don't work as a motion sim) and overhead screen mounts that doesnt even come with screens.
  14. yeah, but imagine the modding capabilities :)
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Indeed, add a small block Ford V8 (for realistic vibes and sound!) that drives a large prop for wind speed effect, maybe some Ion cannons from an Imperial Star Destroyer, Star Trek 'beamer' and Photon Torpedoes a few more LED's and of course, to really finish it off and make a really bold statment A SECOND CUP HOLDER :O!!!!!!!!
    • Like Like x 1