1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Newbie question

Discussion in 'Team ORSM' started by jbfan, Aug 2, 2011.

1. The V8 mod is AWESOME! I would like to create my own skin/car for the mod, but I can't find any templates. I did several searches and found nothing. Are they available?
    Thanks
    God Bless
    jbfan

2. Hey jbfan thats cause there are none. You have to create your own which is easy to do. Copy the alpha channel which looks grey into a new layer in photoshop over an existing livery, convert the grey to white so you can base your livery from that.

3. Ahh...got it. Thanks Scorpio.

4. Arrr there is templates out there, which was done by some RD guys. I'm sure you could find the link in the V8 series page.

5. Hmm maybe but I've found its easier and quicker to do it yourself.

6. Unless Ryan or the RD lads have changed anything the templates mentioned here are the templates we'll be shipping with the mod.

Gav.G

7. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

Guys this is prob the right thread for my noob question.
    New to Rfactor and have downloaded a fresh (and only) copy and paid my money.
    Have downloaded the V8 Unleashed. all good,
    except the other cars are now nowhere to be seen (2007 Sauber F1, Rfactor trainer etc)
    Do I need a separate copy of the game for the V8s?

Cant wait to drive Bathurst, I come from Sydney and have watched the race live, ridden t etrack on fast Bikes and also won a very small footrace around Mt Panorama as a schoolboy. She is a big climb on foot I am here to tell you and when you look left at Skyline you are looking down a mountain! The cutting (I think, the very tight left on descent) is so steep a descent that running on foot you struggle to keep up with your speed.
    Anyway I digress, keep up the good work.

8. Once you select a series (eg the V8Factor Mod), then all other cars will disappear. If you want the others, you can select one of the
    other seasons from the menu, and they will appear. There is an all cars selection that you can select that will allow access to everything. Either way...... Have fun....

9. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

Thanks Steve,
    I was trolling the threads and just found it.
    Cheers