Newbie in need of help.

SKYLINEMANNING

Skyline Design
Hi all , first time posting here. I am trying to create a touring car class in which includes all the Touring cars from the WTCC/ STCC into one championship only using fictional skins that way to keep the official touring car championships clean. Ive got all the necessary car packs and Ive gotton used to wtcced and GCFScape but i am still having problems which I hope someone here can help me. My problems are as such:

1) I have managed to get the WTCC 2007 BMW into it's own class but the skins keep going to default in game . I am putting the skins within the cars file within the teams folder. I was successful once but then when i loaded the game again the car went back to default. Am guessing it's a naming issues but I seem to be naming the files the same as in the Confi file.

2) I tried the same technique that I did with the BMW with the VW Scirocco STCC 2 but the car did not appear in game, I had extracted all the necessary files and renamed them but no luck.

I've always wanted to have a race with all the touring cars from WTCC and STCC with just the custom skins, I thought it would be straight forward but it's proving to be difficult hopefuly with your help these problems can be solved.

Thank you for reading :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years