1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Youtube doing my manboobs in

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mike Sterckx, Oct 5, 2013.

1. A couple of days ago Youtube introduced yet again a new design. With it, al my subscriptions disapeared from the subscription list. I still receive all the videos in my subscription list from my subscribed channels though, the only problem is i can't actually see who i am subscribed to and with that said i cannot unsubscribe to any channel i was subscribed to before YT changed their layout. Are you still with me?

Only days before yt did the changes i subscribed to a guy called theradbrad or something. But he uploads so much (like 5 vids a day) that he clogs my sub list. So i want to unsub him, but i can't because he doesn't appear in my sub list... I tried subbing him again and then unsubbing him but that doesn't work either.

And believe it or not, i had to watch a video to find my inbox...
  2. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Strange. Just checked out Youtube after reading your post. All seems fine for me. There is a subscriptions list on the left and i can unsubscribe them by opening their channel and pressing on the "subscribe" button.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

The only annoying thing for me is that videos start muted. Never did that before.
    • Agree Agree x 2