1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
MINI Challenge - Round 1 - Oulton Park (LIVE)

New youtube channel

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Adrian Rodriguez, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Well, I decided to create my own youtube channel. I'll be uploading videos of laps, summaries, etc.. Once in a while. Appreciate you subscribe to the channel to provide a little more this world. Thank you very much in advance!

Here are my first two videos, both of Singapore, my fastest lap in Q and fastest lap yesterday in World Championship.

• Like Like x 11
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Javier Alvarez

Javier Alvarez
    www.positive-simracing.com

Very nice initiative, Adrián. :thumbsup:

3. First thing that happened when i clicked on the video, was that my ears where blown away. I think the standard volume is way to high! other then that. It seems good.

• Haha Haha x 1
  4. Very good Adrian! my channel is 46locura

5. Haha, sorry m8. I will try fix it on the next videos! Thx all!

• Like Like x 1
  6. How much time you gain by using such a short gearbox ratios? I mean, if you just adjust final gear of default gearbox, will be there a difference?

Last edited: Oct 15, 2013
  7. Idk exactly how much time I gain, but it's not just the extra power you gain in acceleration, also u improve ur turning with a adequate gear ratio. I do not know if that was what you were asking.

• Beer Beer x 1
  8. The shorter are the gears, you have more power . As consequence the engine is more agressive even throttleling, braking and entering the corners (the last two by effect of the engine brake map).

• Beer Beer x 1
  9. New video from Brazil:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Feeble FF in my opinion; I like to feel my car "alive", even if that can cost lap time. My FF works even if my C7 is stationary :) (slight engine vibrations).

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Y, I started the season with a higher FFB, but I had problems with centering and could be problematic if its happened in the middle of the race, so I decided to put it a little lower (it is 69% in any case). I have less feeling but I avoid problems.

• Like Like x 1

12. Thanks to Petar and Twister-Racing for permission to upload Petar's lap.
    Its not my perfect lap but surely Petars could do better too. The purpose of the video is just enjoy!

• Like Like x 2
  13. I bought new graphic card, so I can up this again ^^.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  14. [​IMG]
    :cautious:

15. Sorry, was still under processed. Now I think its ok!