1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New youtube channel

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Adrian Rodriguez, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Well, I decided to create my own youtube channel. I'll be uploading videos of laps, summaries, etc.. Once in a while. Appreciate you subscribe to the channel to provide a little more this world. Thank you very much in advance!

Here are my first two videos, both of Singapore, my fastest lap in Q and fastest lap yesterday in World Championship.

• Like Like x 11
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Javier Alvarez

Javier Alvarez

Very nice initiative, Adrián. :thumbsup:
  3. First thing that happened when i clicked on the video, was that my ears where blown away. I think the standard volume is way to high! other then that. It seems good.
    • Haha Haha x 1
  4. Very good Adrian! my channel is 46locura
  5. Haha, sorry m8. I will try fix it on the next videos! Thx all!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. How much time you gain by using such a short gearbox ratios? I mean, if you just adjust final gear of default gearbox, will be there a difference?
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2013
  7. Idk exactly how much time I gain, but it's not just the extra power you gain in acceleration, also u improve ur turning with a adequate gear ratio. I do not know if that was what you were asking.
    • Beer Beer x 1
  8. The shorter are the gears, you have more power . As consequence the engine is more agressive even throttleling, braking and entering the corners (the last two by effect of the engine brake map).
    • Beer Beer x 1
  9. New video from Brazil:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Feeble FF in my opinion; I like to feel my car "alive", even if that can cost lap time. My FF works even if my C7 is stationary :) (slight engine vibrations).
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Y, I started the season with a higher FFB, but I had problems with centering and could be problematic if its happened in the middle of the race, so I decided to put it a little lower (it is 69% in any case). I have less feeling but I avoid problems.
    • Like Like x 1

12. Thanks to Petar and Twister-Racing for permission to upload Petar's lap.
    Its not my perfect lap but surely Petars could do better too. The purpose of the video is just enjoy!
    • Like Like x 2
  13. I bought new graphic card, so I can up this again ^^.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  14. [​IMG]
  15. Sorry, was still under processed. Now I think its ok!