• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Featured New WRC 7 Game Trailer Released

Discussion in 'WRC 7 The Game' started by Paul Jeffrey, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +11,483
    WRC 7 Trailer Release.jpg
    Bigben Interactive and Kylotonn Racing Games have revealed a new trailer release for the upcoming official World Rally Championship game - WRC 7.

Scheduled for an Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC release later this year, the new officially licenced World Rally Championship game looks set to be the biggest and best edition to the franchise to date.

The developers have seemingly looked to improve on the solid "simcade" title released earlier this year, and with the official licence to feature all the official stages and vehicles from the 2017 World Rally Championship, plus a nod towards a more realistic simulation of the real world series.

WRC 7 - Official Gameplay Trailer - Epic Stages & Citroën C3 WRC

One of the key features of WRC 7 will be the inclusion of 13 "epic stages", designed to be longer, tougher and more in line with the real WRC rally series.

"The idea of WRC 7’s Epic Stages is really to respond to fans of rallying and WRC who for several years have been asking us for tracks that are longer and closer to a real rally," explained Alain Jarniou, of WRC 7 developers Kylotonn Racing Games.

“These special stages, which are longer than 20 km and last for more than 15 minutes of gameplay, are certain to sorely test the players’ endurance. It’s also interesting to find all these different conditions in one single, solitary special stage.”
    Those of you who are familiar with the 2017 specification World Rally Championship cars will already know they are bigger, meaner and more performance orientated than in previous seasons, all of which will be replicated in the new title. However in something of a pretty cool move by the developers, WRC 7 will also feature the 2016 specification cars as raced last year, giving players the choice of class in which they wish to ply their trade over the many varied rallies featured in the new title.

WRC 7 will release for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC August 2017.

WRC 7 Trailer Release 2.jpg

Check out the WRC Franchise Sub Forum here at RaceDepartment for all the news and discussion regarding this upcoming new game. Check it out and get involved with your fellow community members today!

Looking forward to WRC 7? Do you think the game can improve on previous releases in the franchise? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  2. M-Bimmer

M-Bimmer
    Premium

Ratings:
    +83
    Feels like a WRC game is released every 6 months :D...

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Haha Haha x 1
  3. sKeno

sKeno

Ratings:
    +35
    20 km stages sound cool, just hope the physics are ok. played some of the previous games and tey felt pretty arcadish.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Haha Haha x 1
  4. krzysiek_aleks

krzysiek_aleks

Ratings:
    +24
    "Epic" stages, wow, wow, wow.

But, wouldn't they destroin proportions? I mean, there wil be 13 of them, so I think one for each rally. So, would you be able to win a rally because you won that "epic" stage with "epic" margin?

5. gamer19

gamer19

Ratings:
    +354
    Last WRC was in October so you better recalibrate your compass again. :) And, btw, they didn't said it will be released tomorrow you know... more like a few months so...

As for the new really itself... it look good I hope the jump will be as much as they improve 6 from 5. And I'm optimistic about that, there's no reason they couldn't do it, they manage to much improve series since they take it from Milestone so... let's wait and see.
    WRC 6 was quite nice game, ok not exactly DiRT but it has it's own advantages and I simply looove official stuff. Like for F1 same in WRC, one WRC season. No Dirt from whole series has that.

My biggest complain to WRC 6 would actually be - replay cams. They are so unrealistic, arcadish and.. so-so-ish... I wonder will the ever realize how important is good replay and to FINALLY provide us with some decent TV CAMS !?! Every Dirt is, although far from perfect, much better here. In WRC 6 you can watch replay after you select that... "cinematic" cam and to see something like 3 (three!) shots with real tv cam. Un frickin believable. :confused:

All the rest is some arcade cams "places" on nothing around the cars, on board shots (and the camera actually moves as car jumps!?), some helicopter-like cams and some ..other but tv ? Really rarely. So if you want to lie back and enjoy the drive you just did... be prepared to 99% of silly shots. I just hope, I really hope, they can do something about that.

I wonder... did they ever watched tv coverage of real, official, as they try to produce, wrc ?
    Did they see any of those stupid shots they force us to watch. Sweet God... :alien:

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,378
    Whos the producer?

7. Yamato

Yamato

Ratings:
    +5
    WRC 6 was a pretty fun game, but overshadowed from Dirt Rally hype. Both together however really scratched an itch that I've had since playing RBR years ago. It'll be interesting to see how many people enjoy WRC 7 now that D4 has shown to be a somewhat of a flop?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. FeltHat

FeltHat
    Premium

Ratings:
    +355
    1:10 :x3:

9. Brownninja97

Brownninja97

Ratings:
    +1,114
    Ben from Financing.

10. RinusDirtRally

RinusDirtRally
    First to complete DR and longest playtime award. Premium

Ratings:
    +111
    Every year I send them a beta-tester sollicitationletter but they never respond. I've 1200+ hours in DR, countless hours in RBR, Dirt franchise (Still waiting for D4 to be patched) and WRC franchise. Have upgraded in 4 years from a DFGT to Fanatec V2.5 and high-end peripherals. Still no clue why they won't take me with my sim-rally experience :rolleyes: Same with Codemasters.

Here all the recent sim-rally reviews from me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/RacingIvysaur/recommended/

:inlove:

11. RaceNut

RaceNut

Ratings:
    +554
    Wouldn't it be something if WRC7 could overtake the Dirt series?

It seems CM left the door wide open with D4.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. tonio duran

tonio duran

Ratings:
    +5
    I hope it works fanaleds sliMAX Manager hand brake and all the controller extras like dirt4. Multi-screen optimized .. I GOOD PHYSICAL.

13. tonio duran

tonio duran

Ratings:
    +5
    [QUOTE = "Paul Jeffrey, post: 2523685, member: 5132"] [ATTACH = full] 201207 [/ ATTACH]
    Bigben Interactive y Kylotonn Racing Games han revelado un nuevo trailer para el próximo juego oficial del Campeonato Mundial de Rallyes - WRC 7.

Programado para Xbox One, PlayStation 4 y PC a finales de este año, el nuevo juego con licencia oficial del Campeonato Mundial de Rallyes parece ser la mayor y mejor edición de la franquicia hasta la fecha.

Los desarrolladores parecen haber mejorado el sólido título " simcade " lanzado a principios de este año, y con la licencia oficial para presentar todas las etapas oficiales y los vehículos del Campeonato Mundial de Rally 2017, además de un guiño hacia una simulación más realista de lo real series Mundiales.

WRC 7 - Trailer Oficial del Juego - Epic Stages & Citroën C3 WRC
    [MEDIA = youtube] -sjoEGhY89Q [/ MEDIA]
    Una de las características clave de WRC 7 será la inclusión de 13 "etapas épicas", diseñadas para ser más largas, más duras y más en consonancia con la serie real de rally del WRC.

"La idea de las Epic Stages de WRC 7 es realmente responder a los aficionados del rally y del WRC que durante varios años nos han estado pidiendo pistas que están más y más cerca de un verdadero rally", explicó Alain Jarniou, de WRC 7 desarrolladores Kylotonn Racing Games .

"Estas especiales, que tienen más de 20 km y duran más de 15 minutos de juego, seguramente pondrán a prueba la resistencia de los jugadores. También es interesante encontrar todas estas condiciones diferentes en una única etapa especial solitaria ".
    Aquellos de ustedes que están familiarizados con la especificación 2017 World Rally Championship coches ya saben que son más grandes, más malo y más orientado al rendimiento que en temporadas anteriores, todo lo cual se repetirá en el nuevo título. Sin embargo, en algo de un movimiento bastante fresco de los desarrolladores, WRC 7 también contará con los coches de especificación de 2016 como corrió el año pasado, dando a los jugadores la elección de la clase en la que desean hacer su comercio a lo largo de los variados rallies destacados en el nuevo título .

WRC 7 lanzará para Xbox One, PlayStation 4 y PC agosto de 2017.

[ATTACH = full] 201206 [/ ATTACH]

Consulta el WRC Franchise Sub Forum aquí en RaceDepartment para ver todas las noticias y discusiones relacionadas con este nuevo juego. ¡Compruébelo y participe con sus compañeros de la comunidad hoy!

¿Esperamos con interés la WRC 7? ¿Crees que el juego puede mejorar en versiones anteriores de la franquicia? ¡Háganos saber en la sección de comentarios! [/CITAR]
    I hope it works fanaleds sliMAX Manager hand brake and all the controller extras like dirt4. Multi-screen optimized .. I GOOD PHYSICAL.

14. Michael Nelson

Michael Nelson
    #118 RMI Motorsport (RDLMS) Premium

Ratings:
    +431
    Those epic stages look good. I wonder how based on real roads they will be. Although I found the stage design in WRC 6 to be not too bad anyway. (Though I absolutely hated the SSS, especially ones involving donuts).

I hope they improve the AI this time around, it was the biggest thing preventing me from enjoying the career in WRC 6, they were just so wildly inconsistent, and it seemed their times were faked based upon your times... which is just lame.

15. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,634
    And yet the SSS's were the only stages in WRC 6 actually based on real life stages ;) BTW I wouldn't expect them to do real life stages all of a sudden.

Not so much based upon your times as based upon how many mistakes you did. So a slow-ish time still granted you first place as long as you didn't do any mistakes during the stage, and fast time with several slight mistakes could easily place you last.

The super specials were the most absurd in this regard - you could literally see your opponent finishing ahead of you, yet still be placed ahead of him in the results ;)

16. DjFIL

DjFIL

Ratings:
    +4
    I don't mind the physics being more casual, I still find them enjoyable with a wheel. But for me to give it real attention, I need added an FOV slider and adjustable in-car view. Otherwise they keep going in the right direction for a "mass market" rally game.

17. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,378
    I thought so :roflmao::D

18. Leynad777

Leynad777
    Premium

Ratings:
    +78
    Without support of multiple USB-devices plus physics output for SimVibe (and motion) this title is just useless for me.

19. delpinsky

delpinsky

Ratings:
    +58
    OK for the Epic Stages... just let's hope it won't be an Epic Fail :D

20. Charles Amyouni

Charles Amyouni

Ratings:
    +124
    Man, they should focus more on TT Isle of Man more than working on two games at a time. Now I'm scared of the end-result of TT. :(