1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New WRC 3 Game mod by EC Sim Hardware

Discussion in 'WRC 4 The Game' started by RaceDepartment, Dec 20, 2012.

1. RaceDepartment

RaceDepartment
    Administrator Staff

View the Post on the Blog

• Like Like x 1
  2. impressive video!!

3. James Hemp

James Hemp
    Green Devils Racing

Impossible to download (as a free member). I "fix" the picture but when I press download nothing happens. tried 50 million times :p

4. works fine for me, you must be doing it wrong :(

5. I'll be honest, after buying WRC2 and feeling utterly disappointed, I pirated WRC3 before there was a demo to see if anything had improved. Again, more disappointment, mainly for lack of triple screen support (come on Milestone, it's not exactly hard to implement!). needless to say when i added this mod the game became a joy to play with my multiple input devices (Full Clubsport setup and DSD seq shifter) so I've now bought it and am having a blast! :D - Milestone, it's a joke that a modding team have basically made you game better, it should've been this way on release! thank you EC!

6. James Hemp

James Hemp
    Green Devils Racing

@ Stewart: Still couldn't download it to my pc. I press the download button but nothing happens. Tried on another pc and it worked.

7. yeah it's the tiny text on the right of the page saying "click here to download", then you straighten the image, click download, then wait for the 30 sec timer and click again.

i hate website that mislead the download button to make you get something you didn't want :(

i wonder if EC would object to me mirroring the files with a Mediafire link

8. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

This download page is a disgrace. I'll be happy to mirror the files on my AMAZON ACCOUNT IF I have to. heck, a free google drive account would do the trick too.
    I was able to downoad one file than when I tried downloading the plugin it took me to the same download as before. When I tried again it told me that either I wait 6 hours or I have to become a member.

I don;t know if they are making any residuals by using these guys, but they are among the worse I have tried. I'd rather give the money to the modders than to the download company.

9. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Downloaded ok for me:). but yes its tricky to know what to click, :(

10. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Nice skills there Pablo.
    I'm only just starting in spits and spurts with it, as you can imagine, i have a hard time keeping it on the road.

Nice video man

11. The downloads are no longer available, are there any other links?