1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Wheel for Forza4?

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 4' started by Marcel Campenaar, May 18, 2011.

1. Cant imagine they will release this game without a new MSwheel. Current one is now only available second hand. What do you think?
  2. Possibly and xbox is crying out for a mid range wheel.
    Fanatec PWTS was the official wheel for FM3 so maybe we will get a wheel for FM4.
  3. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

At some point they will have another wheel, but not whilst they are trying to promote kinect. And if i was codies for example i would be putting pressure on them now to get a ffb wheel out for the xbox .. Dirt 3 comes out i a couple of weeks and you cant even go down your local shop and buy a xbox360, dirt3 game and a ffb wheel. What a total disaster and heads at microsoft should roll. Lets face it, its xbox or playstation and at this moment in time playstation are way in the lead even though i hate to admit it.
  4. You're right Rupe. But you really think they dont release a new wheel because of Kinect? That would be a massive fail...
  5. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

oh i think there is a wheel comming but first they will milk the kinect for a whille and then introduce a new wheel.
  6. Yeah seeing you can use Kinect with FM4, i really dont see MS bringing out a new wheel :(. They wouldnt want to people to buy there steering wheels rather than the Kinect. It may be a long time until we see a new wheel :(.
  7. I think they showed us the main purpose for Kinect in this game;) (TrackIR)
    I do hope that there'll be a fine cheap wheel for this console.
  8. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

So with Kinect, you are fake steering right. you're not actually holding a wheel? although i have 360, I don't know too much about Kinect .
  9. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

I think the Kinect is to turn it into a fun system for all but not to be taken to seriously for driving (more of a gimmick or party style wii). I hope Kenict its to be used in conjuction with a wheel for looking at apex or around the car and track(im with you on this peter).
  10. Kinect will be used for head tracking. That already confirmed
  11. Zero7159

Premium Member

I hope they release a wheel and pedals for all the non-wheel and pedals owners out there, but I doubt it. My guess is that MS discontinued the 360 wireless wheel and pedals in 2007 because it was not making money for them. The vast majority of folks that play racing games on their 360 use a controller, not a wheel. I only started using a wheel a few years ago, after MS reduced the price of the wireless wheel and pedals to $99.99. Today, I spend 95% of my gaming time playing racing games, but that is not the typical 360 owner that they have to market to.

As an aside, I saw a video this morning on YouTube that shows some Forza 4 footage. The guy is playing it on a MS Xbox 360 wireless racing wheel, which was discontinued years ago.
  12. I will buy a Fanatec GT2. I don't wait for any offical MS ****.
  13. It looks like the prayers of your wife/girlfriend have been heard.

14. [​IMG]

15. Wow , that wheel looks very nice!
  16. This on the other hand , makes me laugh. Another reason not to buy kinect ;p
  17. I will buy Kinect for headtracking :)
  18. I bet that "forzawheel" will be in the fanatec pricerange