FM4 New Wheel for Forza4?

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
At some point they will have another wheel, but not whilst they are trying to promote kinect. And if i was codies for example i would be putting pressure on them now to get a ffb wheel out for the xbox .. Dirt 3 comes out i a couple of weeks and you cant even go down your local shop and buy a xbox360, dirt3 game and a ffb wheel. What a total disaster and heads at microsoft should roll. Lets face it, its xbox or playstation and at this moment in time playstation are way in the lead even though i hate to admit it.

I think the Kinect is to turn it into a fun system for all but not to be taken to seriously for driving (more of a gimmick or party style wii). I hope Kenict its to be used in conjuction with a wheel for looking at apex or around the car and track(im with you on this peter).

I hope they release a wheel and pedals for all the non-wheel and pedals owners out there, but I doubt it. My guess is that MS discontinued the 360 wireless wheel and pedals in 2007 because it was not making money for them. The vast majority of folks that play racing games on their 360 use a controller, not a wheel. I only started using a wheel a few years ago, after MS reduced the price of the wireless wheel and pedals to $99.99. Today, I spend 95% of my gaming time playing racing games, but that is not the typical 360 owner that they have to market to.

As an aside, I saw a video this morning on YouTube that shows some Forza 4 footage. The guy is playing it on a MS Xbox 360 wireless racing wheel, which was discontinued years ago.

It looks like the prayers of your wife/girlfriend have been heard.

5803366024_90f35894f7_b.jpg

5802809701_640b3c572f_b.jpg

5802809583_6cf2564d41_b.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back