1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

New User needing help with downloads

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Samuel Fuller, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Samuel Fuller

Samuel Fuller
    Premium Member

Hi everyone Im quite new to online racing and cant seem to get the downloadable tracks to work on nkpro any help would be most appreciated as i would like to start regularly racing in the leagues but need the tracks to do so!

2. Hi :welcome:

Any more details? Did you unpack them from the archive? Did you extract them to nkpro/tracks? Can you see the tracks in the list in-game?

3. Samuel Fuller

Samuel Fuller
    Premium Member

Thanks for the welcome
    I looked for nkpro/tracks and cant find a folder named that so made one and put them in there but that didnt work they didnt even appear on the in-game list. i did the same with kart racing pro and that worked fine. could you perhaps try to explain to an idiot how to unpack from the archive?

4. I actually made a video a while back :D. It's for GT Legends, but it's the same here.

Same procedure, except you extract the track to C:\nkpro13\tracks\ (or whatever folder you installed nkpro in).

Strange that there is no tracks folder. Do you have the default stages in the game? Aosta, Aviano etc? Where are they installed? The addon tracks go to the same place.

5. You probably looking in the wrong place, you must have a 'tracks' folder in netkar pro folder.. you just put the track you downloaded in there along with the base ones..

6. Look in C:\nkpro13\tracks\
    Not under your documents, where other preferences and settings are stored.