New user interface

Ok. Just tried it and I am suitably impressed. It's a good first iteration. The main menus feel responsive and fast. I think there's more UX to be done (eg. more shortcuts ie. Practice/Qual/Race labels should link to their setup screens).

I'm still disappointed by performance and responsiveness in-session, though. It feels like they didn't optimize that like they did the main menus.

It's clear it's the same html engine, not custom, native graphics, and I'm okay with that but it has the performance drawbacks evidently.

A great first iteration of refinements. Keep going.

Much better interface this one, faster and better sorted out like the
Setup screen with all options in a single one. And very nice looking
the dark theme.

It will be improved surely, but it's already a great improvement over
the previous one. Nice touch too the loading progress bar...

Yeah, we should be very happy with this nice surprise!

Last edited:
You know what. This has convinced me to buy Monza and Circuit D'Azur. I was holding off on any more purchases because I wasn't seeing a real commitment to core improvements. But now I feel better about things.

Keep it up MG/S397 and you'll get our money.

You know what. This has convinced me to buy Monza and Circuit D'Azur. I was holding off on any more purchases because I wasn't seeing a real commitment to core improvements. But now I feel better about things.

Keep it up MG/S397 and you'll get our money.

Good to hear, Shovas. Monza for me has the best mesh I've tried of any version so far,
it feels great, very detailed info. And the trees look the best they have done so far. Set
the time at about 18:30 or 19:00, and with the sun rays rFactor 2 never looked so nice.
Or with light rain too. Enjoy!

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 95 91.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 17 16.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 16 15.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 12 11.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 29 27.9%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 36 34.6%