1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New URD Prototype Mod

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Dave R, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Dave R

Dave R
    Premium Member

URD has a new mod out that's in beta (not a full set of cars yet). The PX Mod. I bought it yesterday and just a fair word of warning, it's pricier than the EGT or T5 mods (9.90). Check their website for details. It's a great start and the cars look and drive great. They state on their FB page that development will follow for Assetto Corsa as well.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Looks very promising, will wait with the pre-order though. Any idea what the other cars are?
  3. Dave R

Dave R
    Premium Member

From the description page.

PX package will include a total of 12 cars that will be divided into 2 series wich are PX1 & PX2.

Cars that will be available are Aura, Darche, Shiro, Moyoda, Revolution, Loire, Skeloc, ByRacing, Revolution, UPX...

I know Aura is Audi and Darche is Porsche (from the EGT and T5 mods) but not sure what the others are.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. p1: shiro = nissan, moyoda = toyota, revolution = rebellion
    p2: loire = ligier? skeloc = oreca? im just guessing at these tbh
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Dave R

Dave R
    Premium Member

I appreciate the guesses Yusupov.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Does anyone know what the difference is between EnduranceRX PX1 and PX1 in the opponent filter, they both seem to select the same cars but I feel there must be a reason for having two?
  7. Frank

Administrator Staff Premium Member

There is no difference :).