1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc NEW Update for Direction ,ONLY: Mercedes 1.3

IE Extremely fast times, YES Compared to Pilot A of the Reality

1. Rafael467 submitted a new resource:

NEW Update for Direction ,ONLY: Mercedes - IE Extremely fast times, YES Compared to Pilot A of the Reality

Read more about this resource...

2. ┬┐how to disable limiter direction?

3. I don't get it. Could you please explain what your mod is/does (in proper english)??

4. [[I don't get it. Could you please explain what your mod is/does (in proper english)??]]

OKEY...., Wait ....

5. [[[Read more about this resource...]]]

Look two images for Explanation :ninja::notworthy:

6. well i do not think it's helpfull maybe there will be problems when you steer to strong in one direction and the car spins maybe? easily and then you want to try to save the car it would be like saving a car in Nascar and of course drifting :D

• Like Like x 2
  7. [[[ well i do not think it's helpfull maybe there will be problems when you steer to strong in one direction and the car spins maybe? easily and then you want to try to save the car it would be like saving a car in Nascar and of course drifting :D ]]]

:confused:yeah man :laugh:

• Like Like x 1
  8. cheat

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. i think wat it is u can turn the wheel a bit more to the left ot right by the look of the pictures

10. how does useing this mean ur cheating

11. seems you can drive without kick online with that ... ^^

12. using it you can drive with extreme steering angle and be very fast, like in f1 2010 or 11. so it is cheat

13. Milos

Milos
    Had things gone my way, who knows.. Premium Member

I liked 2011, but 2010 was a bit too harsh on the steering (when you use a keyboard, now I have a wheel) 2012 was a bit too understeery, but 2013 has the best handling :thumbsup:
    Btw haven't tried this mod, because I like the handling as it is ;)