1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New transmission model?

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Olivier Mandavy, Sep 13, 2014.

1. I've just tried the M1 Procar with the latest update and now I can miss shift, is it a bug or a new feature? (note: I'm using manual mode, manual clutch and a Fanatec CSS SQ).

Thanks.

2. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel
    Kylotonn Games

Chances are you broke the gearbox

3. Is the former bug with semi-automatic gear boxes still present? I had the feeling that driving manual shift cars like the e30 in GetReal mode everything is fine as I use the clutch for shifting, but when I drive such semi automatic cars I break the gear box while shifting without using the clutch peddal very easy and have to set the automatic clutch option...

4. Dietmar

Dietmar
    Premium Member

I have a problem with the DMD 20, I would expect it to have a gear box which does not require a clutch, I am even trying to rev match while down shift, but at the end of the first lap my gear box seems to be dead and I cannot shift at all (it changes gears but uncontrolled). Bug or feature?

Last edited: Sep 13, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  5. That exactly describes what I have learned and mentioned before. Activate automatic clutch (there is a hotkey for that) and it works.

6. You're right Jay, but even with the BMW i320 and blip when I downshift, I can break the gearbox very easily after less than 10 laps on the Spielberg track. How can I preserve my gearbox?