F1 2011 New tracks in F1 2011

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
A few new tracks on the 2011 F1 calendar that are not yet covered in the 2010 game and will hopefully come to us in 2011

• Nürburgring GP (German GP)
  • New Dehli (Indian GP)
  • Sakhir (Bahrain) the old short layout

Hopefully we'll also see an updated Korean circuit. If Abu Dhabi is serious about taking heed of the outcries of the F1 circus and making Yas Marina more "over-taking friendly", that they (Abu Dhabi) get their finger out and have it set in time for 2011.

Hello everybody,
I think codemasters should do a map pack for F1 2011 game like make tracks that are different because it would be something different rather than the same tracks so u have the option to race on the proper tracks aswell or new ones, like add moutains and stuff if they did that the game would be unbeatable thats just my thoughts.

Hockenheim used to be great (pre-2002) but has fallen victim to the evil of Hermann Tilke.

Hello everybody,
I think codemasters should do a map pack for F1 2011 game like make tracks that are different because it would be something different rather than the same tracks so u have the option to race on the proper tracks aswell or new ones, like add moutains and stuff if they did that the game would be unbeatable thats just my thoughts.

It's f1 not Halo. The license won't allow them to do that. The license was the reason there was limited things in F1 2010 such as proper marshalls and the safety car.

It's f1 not Halo. The license won't allow them to do that. The license was the reason there was limited things in F1 2010 such as proper marshalls and the safety car.
I was asking for extra tracks in a map pack like on moto gp they have the proper GP tracks then they have street racing tracks i was not asking for space ships an men to be added to F1 its that i think its the best car game an would be good to have the option to have added tracks that they design or they give u the option to design your own track like on GT5 lol

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 257 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 169 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 231 13.8%