New track idea!

Kimmo Kokkonen

Lord GTR3, His master's voice
Premium
Laser Scanned tracks!
LaserScannedLegendaryTracks.jpg

So they can!

Oke! Please Kunos create a one real race track that is never modelled before, just one new track for us, thanks. Note that there's about 1000 or more tracks modelled already so we know most of and we want something new!!! MP is not so important...

I know one, it's Premier Park Porvoo Finland, just do it with Laser Scan technology and make us happy! And create Gumball 3000 mod!!!

Gumball 3000 2013 Finland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKNEDMY-oTw

Link: http://www.premierpark.fi/media

I tested that track about 2 years ago and it's should be part of AC sim, there's also offroad track for testing 4wd etc, any other game not allow this track so this is your change!!! My own version W.I.P but on ice atm...can't find my Laser Scanner...

Well.. it will be a long time until Kimmo creates a mod for AC, so unfortunately we will have to keep reading his complaints about whatever he thinks he's complaining, and my replies against his.. :)

Btw, the tracks already next in the schedule are Barcelona, Brands Hatch, Zandvoort, and maybe some historic versions of tracks already in the game.
Btw, this reminds me that Monza '66 already included in the game also has the layout laser-scanned, and then the scenery modeled without the help of laser-scan. And it looks gorgeous.
Wait, so is this the moment in time where Kimmo will stop buzzing our ears?! ^^ We already accomplished his request. Kudos to Kunos.

Heh heh, I thougth that I am a client who bought a product but you say that I should create the contents by myself, hello???

I will never create anything for AC it's just a piece of S**t...it's worst than Need for Speed, looks great but offers nothing but harm, rattling wheel, freezing etc weird things that never found from Simbin products. So R3E and GTR Evolution, GTR2 etc is my choise, Simbin is the best simulator factory in the World, nobody, nobody can do any better. Simbin makes things work, eye candy is not so important...bye bye Radon

You don't realize you contradicted yourself? You created mods for gtr2, and now you said that.

It was then early days long time ago when there was limited amount of tracks and car mods, we did lots of game contents then yes, but that does not mean that I will do the same for AC :)

I did mods for several simulators and GTR2 wasn't the only one, first one was 1998 released Grand Prix Legends, we start from that simulator then, after that came Simbin and rFactor...so long story to tell here...

Ps. GTR2 didn't included Drag Racing mod so I did it, didn't finished it any better as game engine not support full Drag Racing. Assetto Corsa includes Drag Racing but does not support Drag Racing so that's weird!

So trust me, I know!

Okay, but why do you have to go on full fanboy mode onto raceroom or any simbin/sector 3 game?
The way you express yourself about Assetto is pure mockery and disrespect. I'm not saying you don't have the freedom to that...

But remember this: the relationships between racing sim dev companies are much much better than the 'religion wars' that we do between racing sims.
AC devs sometimes talk about how other racing games are evolving and catching on realism, the same path Assetto is taking. This is not "oh my game is this much better, yours is a joke".. because the competition is between simulation software and real life.
Marco (AC dev) even showed he liked the dtm '92 car pack Sector 3 released a while ago.
It's the small stuff you realize that these personal wars are just between communities/groups of people, rather than between companies.

Last edited:
Okay, but why do you have to go on full fanboy mode onto raceroom or any simbin/sector 3 game?
The way you express yourself about Assetto is pure mockery and disrespect. I'm not saying you don't have the freedom to that...
Note that you asking too much questions all the time, it seems that I can't write anything you don't comment, that must be some kind of world record. Just read and forget, you are just like a hired police, hired by Kunos, that's how I see your messages to me. If you don't understand me so I can't help you.

Btw, Sector3 you mentioned is the best ever...Kunos can't offer anything new...we do not need too many games so every game should offer something unique features, like Drag Racing LOL :)

Again you continue with the personal wars between games and dev companies. I see no one arguing between assetto corsa and raceroom. You are literally the only one. As far as I can tell, that's extremely positive. You stay with your frustrations, while we enjoy both games here.

Again you continue with the personal wars between games and dev companies. I see no one arguing between assetto corsa and raceroom. You are literally the only one. As far as I can tell, that's extremely positive. You stay with your frustrations, while we enjoy both games here.
Last word is mine, right? You always must say something after? Yes? No? Please?

Not impossible. Not too hard. They just haven chosen not to. May change in the future. May not. The game would not be radically changed if they laser scanned a track that's never been in another game before.
So it seems that Laser Scanning is just a waste of time or they just checked that all hard work already done correctly :)

Would like to see some comparison between Laser Scanned and not Laser Scanned track in the 3DSimEd to see differences, i'm just so curious to see what is really done and was it worth of all hard work they've done last 2 years. Visual view is awesome but how much different is the track surface. But if they don't have time so they don't. Original track files crypted so it's not possible to check that by us...but there's no hurry as I have a plenty of time to wait that mirracle happens...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back