1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to skinning these cars.. some things I need help with

Discussion in 'Team ORSM' started by Rob Fitness, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

relatively new to skinning and in particular to these cars. I'm hoping to join in the Australian community racing and they all have the own skins it seems, I have got my paint job to a point im happy with and now m moving onto windows and rims.

I want to use the nice allow spokes rims and not the 5 star items.

1. how do I go about correctly getting my car to use those rims ??? is there a tutorial thread with this info already?

i have figured so far it is something to do with the a line like this in the .VEH
    as when i copy that from another car using the spoked rims i get them on mine, I assume thats a bit dodgey way of doing it though.

Windows and the display stand will be my next challenge, i see there is a thread tutorial for windows already.

2. When opening the window template it says a font is missing helvetical Tstd. any have a link to that font please ?

thanks in advance for your help
  2. 1. Dodgy? No, That exactly how it works. With the rims, exhaust and fuel intakes can be set as default by putting the one you want at the top of the list.

2. That font was bought. It's not a free font so a link is not available. However there are close free fonts available. When opening the psd just allow it use a different font the you have.