1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to Rfactor

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by dutto98, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Hey guys,

So im completely new to Rfactor as in just bought in 10 minutes ago. Im looking for V8 Supercars... I posted on the actual Rfactor forums but they told me for V8's to come here.

So i was wondering. Is anyone able to link me to a good V8 supercars series? What would be the best v8 cars mod ??

I have a joystick, how would i set up the Joystick to perform with Rfactor??

Thank you so much in advance :)

2. A V8 Supercar mod can be found on "ORSM" subforum (here in RD) or in rFactor Central...
  3. Dan Allen

Dan Allen
    I am the Pastor Maldonado of RaceDepartment.

You need this - http://www.fvrmodding.com/index.php/downloads-2/rfactor-2-cars

They're fantastic cars, not too difficult to set up either, just go easy on the throttle through the corners ;)

You can also get the V8 Utes too, they're not bad, but they're not as good as the V8 SC's IMHO

Edit: Here's a video. It's far from perfect driving, my wheel broke so I'm playing on a crappy beat up Xbox 360 pad (which I've also ripped out the rumble motors). I was just doing this for the shits tbh. And to show you the car. I'm driving Greg Murphys 2012 car @ Albert Park if you're curious....
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2014