New to rFactor

I built my first gaming pc this week then installed and played rFactor for the first time. This game is incredible, I can't believe it took me this long to play it, all those years wasted on console racers :)

So far I have only installed the DRM, F1-S-R 1991 and FSONE2009 mods plus a handful of tracks (Carrera 4 and Com8 mostly) and am thoroughly enjoying them but I have a few questions about the game.

How can I take screenshots of the game from replays, pushing "printscreen" key doesnt work.

Is there a mod manager app available? I have been installing the mods manually by moving folders over so it will be extremely difficult to cleanly remove certain mods.

Can I download the V8SC and World Touring Series mods used here if I apply for a license?

Can anyone recommend good versions of the current F1 calander circuits?

I have a G27 which I havent connected up to my pc yet so im sure I'l have other questions about using a wheel with the game when I get onto it next week.

Thanks.

I've found some very nice tracks from various places but havent found a mod manager. Im just going to go easy on the number of mods I play, installed the V8 Unleashed and FSR 2011 mods and they are excellent.

Also FVR V8 is a good mod and try some of the IDT Indy Car/Champcar mods. I also recommend F1 1992 LE, BSTC 99, BTCC 2010. Just a FYI your G27 is going to feel terrible when you first hook it up to game. Make sure you install the Logitec Profiler and maybe get some setup help through this site. Well welcome to RFactor and hope you enjoy the game and your G27( Great wheel!). Have any Questions. PM me and i may be able to assist you.

Thanks for the great tips Hiroshi! I cant get the search function tro work too well on this site, do you have any links to good pages here for setting up the G27?

Licensed members can get access to the WTM mod as it is used in club events also. I'm not sure about the V8's though, I think that may be restricted to just league participants, although I'm not sure on that one

I have the DRM, V8 Unleashed and the PCC '07 all running and they are all brilliant, top quality stuff. I'l definately download the WTM since I am licenced membver now, just need to give all these other mods a good spin first.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%