new to rfactor- help:)

i heard about this game a long time ago but only got it today. it is very very impressive . i didn't know how many mods were made to this game . a few questions that i have and didn't find answers to:
- when driving the car manualy with autoclutch on and manuael gear every time i change the gear up the revs rise like the clutch dosen't work. when i downshift there is no problem. any idea how to solve it?
- how do i unlock all the cars? is there a crack for that?
- looking fwd to replies and looking fwd to race with you guys. ( haven't played anything besides gtl for a long time)

Amir you fixed it? :)

not sure about waht you are asking ivo. if you mean the gear change well the only way i found out to solve it i to blip the throtle and use the clutch manually.
another question for you guys: is there a way to change the driving view? there are 3 options: nose, incar or from above the car i.e from ther roof. . is there a way to lower the view from above the car so you can drive and see the hood like in race 07 or gtl?

The Touring Masters mod has a hood view, if you are meaning that?

You can change the .cam file manually (open the file in notepad) for the car you want to change camera on. Won't give you an online mismatch.

You will want the Local Cam=TVCOCKPIT section. And change the Position Offset and Orentation Offset parameters. Make sure you back up the file first in case you cock it up :)

another question for you guys:
i tried to host a game in the server but my server didn't show at all.i read the faq tutorial of rfactor. changedthe setting ot the miltiplayer server and still my server didn't show. any ideas?

you need to open the ports on your pc or sever what ever you have got it on http://portforward.com/help/portcheck.htm that link will take you to a site that has all the ports you will need plus a cool tool that will have a look to tell you if the ports are open or not:)

• kingsti

There are some settings in the plr file which may be of interest. I have not played with these myself.

Auto Lift="0" // Whether to automatically lift with manual shifting but auto-clutch (non-semiautomatic trans only)
Auto Blip="1" // Whether to automatically blip with manual shifting but auto-clutch (non-semiautomatic trans only)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back