1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to RD

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Darkace, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Hi all, can't wait to start racing again. Been with other racing sites but with my work am unable to race Sunday nights and Monday nights. Hoping to attend some race meets within my availabilty. Have a question, since I am an Aussie do i only enter races beside the Aussie flag in the Calendar?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Matheus Machado

Matheus Machado
    #17 Talking Door Racing Staff Premium Member

You can enter whatever race you want! The region tags are just there to guide people what are the races running at their timezones.
  3. Excellent, thanks MM.
  4. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Hi Geoff and welcome to RD mate :)

Hope you have a great time here buddy, its a lovely community with some great racing and interesting discussion topics... have a look around and see what takes your fancy :)

Don't forget regarding racing with us in our clubs and leagues you would need to become a Premium member to gain access to the races. For a limited time we are allowing "freemium" members to sample our racing for one month, just ask to become freemium in the appropriate race thread and that club staff member will sort you out :)

RD's great fella, I'm sure you will find some brilliant racing to get involved in :D

Cheers buddy, see you out on track soon hopefully!